List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Discussion 2014 [Current Picks: 12, 33, 52]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he does it, Gold Coast won't give him up.

Bulldogs need Vickery, he would make them a much better team. Well we can at least make them believe that.

How about:

Doggies:

In: Patton, Pick 7
Out: Griffen

GWS:

In: Griffen, Vickery, Pick 33
Out: Patton, Shiel, Whiley, Pick 7

Richmond:

In: Shiel, Whiley
Out: Vickery, Pick 33

Not sure the Doggies would take Vickery, when they could draft Peter Wright. The Doggies get Patton, GWS get Vickery as a forward/Ruckman, we get Shiel and Whiley, whilst holding on to our first pick.

How about:

Doggies:

GWS:

Richmond:

Not sure the Doggies would take Vickery, when they could draft Peter Wright. The Doggies get Patton, GWS get Vickery as a forward/Ruckman, we get Shiel and Whiley, whilst holding on to our first pick.
It seems like an ok trade but I still cant pick who is getting screwed. Probabely the perfect trade then

It seems like an ok trade but I still cant pick who is getting screwed. Probabely the perfect trade then

Think it's a win for all clubs involved.

How about:

Doggies:

GWS:

Richmond:

Keep Patton at GWS and give TV to Bulldogs. That's better.

Griffen only worth pick 7 if that at 28

Keep Patton at GWS and give TV to Bulldogs. That's better.

Griffen only worth pick 7 if that at 28

Think the Doggies would rather Patton as they need a strong bodied key forward. GWS also need someone who is capable of playing forward and rotating as a ruckman, as they have noone else. Vickery would also be the number 1 forward at the Doggies so would be double teamed. Will be playing alongside Cameron* and Boyd, so would have more impact at GWS.

From a logistics point of view Vickery is a better fit at GWS.

Yep.

Getting Mitchell is near impossible now because Sydney already have 3 academy kids and the Malceski compo and don't need any more picks

They are going to have to free up cap space soon enough, and having a depth player on $500,000 not getting a game, it is poor list management in my opinion.

They are going to have to free up cap space soon enough, and having a depth player on $500,000 not getting a game, it is poor list management in my opinion.
It really just shows what a farce COLA is. How the **** can a depth player be on such big money (and Sam Reid is on similar coin for his amazing 1 goal a game), shits me. :mad:

Think the Doggies would rather Patton as they need a strong bodied key forward. GWS also need someone who is capable of playing forward and rotating as a ruckman, as they have noone else. Vickery would also be the number 1 forward at the Doggies so would be double teamed. Will be playing alongside Cameron* and Boyd, so would have more impact at GWS.

From a logistics point of view Vickery is a better fit at GWS.

Patton's value would have plumetted due to his second knee. Boyd worth a lot more than Patton as less risky. GWS rather punt on Patton I'd guess and TV is to big to line up alongside GWS big forward line. Patton and 7 is too much for Griffen at his age

Yeah i don't agree with cola but that is seriously ****ed. They have every right to be pissed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus christ this is too much. Mr magic shooting holes in hypothetical trades tabled by rational, sane posters.
Wish tapatalk had ignore.

Yeah i don't agree with cola but that is seriously ******. They have every right to be pissed.

They're not completely banned from trading, just that if they do the consequence is immediate scapping of the COLA. Which I guess would stuff up their pay structure.

I'm quite happy to see this though, the Swans have been mollycoddled by the AFL for far too long.

Yeah i don't agree with cola but that is seriously ******. They have every right to be pissed.

I still remember the Swans being propped up by the AFL and rorting the salary cap and the AFL turned a blind eye.

RFC was on its knees and the AFL did bugger all; those campaigners can do one.

Supporters just as bad as the bombers with their sense of entitlement all due to the COLA.

Let see how they fare in the real world without the COLA to prop them up.

Patton's value would have plumetted due to his second knee. Boyd worth a lot more than Patton as less risky. GWS rather punt on Patton I'd guess and TV is to big to line up alongside GWS big forward line. Patton and 7 is too much for Griffen at his age

Hence why Patton would be offered up before Boyd or Cameron.

Boyd at FF, Vickery at CHF and Cameron as third tall would be a very good forward line. GWS need someone able to give Mumford a bit of a chopout. Vickery is that player.

May sound crazy, but I'd love for us to get Cooney on the cheap amidst this Dogs exodus. He's only 29 and got a few good years left IMO. Stick him on a back flank and he'd provide some solid run and carry and precise delivery.

Cooney cheap and Winderlich free would add some quality and experience to our 22 for very little cost.

May sound crazy, but I'd love for us to get Cooney on the cheap amidst this Dogs exodus. He's only 29 and got a few good years left IMO. Stick him on a back flank and he'd provide some solid run and carry and precise delivery.

Cooney cheap and Winderlich free would add some quality and experience to our 22 for very little cost.

If Griffen goes, they would need another inside midfielder. Arnott and a third maybe?

Western Bulldogs are about to get a heap of currency, they have a structural need for a forward/ruck, they have a huge amount of cash to splash around, I really hope they make a play for Vickery, and I really hope that we are very accommodating, and I really hope Vickery is open to moving. We would get overs for him. All these things are possible, I hope .

Western Bulldogs are about to get a heap of currency, they have a structural need for a forward/ruck, they have a huge amount of cash to splash around, I really hope they make a play for Vickery, and I really hope that we are very accommodating, and I really hope Vickery is open to moving. We would get overs for him. All these things are possible, I hope .

If they get 4 and 7, it will give them Picks 4, 6 and 7.

Vickery and 12 for 6 and Cooney?

I think im starting to understand why RFC has been so quite at the beginning of this trade.

With so many players wanting to move out im hoping we are waiting for the dust to settle and then pounce at the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back