Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Riewoldts read on everything from game day analysis to big pic stuff. He’ll be a huge asset toTassie .

Cotch is trying hard, love the man, but not sure media is his thing.
He sux... let's be honest. My Daughter was in Cotchys Cubs for 3 years. He was terrible. Had the personality of a boiled potato, even the kids felt that way. Cotchin would regurgitate some pre-rehearsed shtick that was mind numbing, then send the kids off with the other players and ignore them as he would chat to the Tigers staff, or be on his phone looking completely didinterested as though he didnt want to be there. Conca, Ellis, Maric and Tuck were magnificent with the kids especially Tuck. Check out whenever he's asked about Dusty living with him I reckon I've seen him spew the exact same story 10 x. I wouldn't go to see Cotchin at a sportsman's night if it was free. Cornes is a world class flog but that impression of his game analysis was spot on and hilarious 😂

He sux... let's be honest. My Daughter was in Cotchys Cubs for 3 years. He was terrible. Had the personality of a boiled potato, even the kids felt that way. Cotchin would regurgitate some pre-rehearsed shtick that was mind numbing, then send the kids off with the other players and ignore them as he would chat to the Tigers staff, or be on his phone looking completely didinterested as though he didnt want to be there. Conca, Ellis, Maric and Tuck were magnificent with the kids especially Tuck. Check out whenever he's asked about Dusty living with him I reckon I've seen him spew the exact same story 10 x. I wouldn't go to see Cotchin at a sportsman's night if it was free. Cornes is a world class flog but that impression of his game analysis was spot on and hilarious 😂

I met Cotch years ago at the club golf day and had the same impression.

Agree 100% love Cotch as a player but he hasn’t got much personality
As bland as they come, don’t think he even gets on the cans

Listening to Sam McClure and Richo go head to head, he’s baiting Richo, no way can he be that dumb.
Everything Richo said re rebuilding which is pretty much what JR said is an absolute no-brainer. 17 other clubs would be doing exactly the same if they were in our position.
McClure’s argument is a sure fire way of stagnating in the mid-rung of the competition. Again, surely he can’t be that dumb

Listening to Sam McClure and Richo go head to head, he’s baiting Richo, no way can he be that dumb.
Everything Richo said re rebuilding which is pretty much what JR said is an absolute no-brainer. 17 other clubs would be doing exactly the same if they were in our position.
McClure’s argument is a sure fire way of stagnating in the mid-rung of the competition. Again, surely he can’t be that dumb

He's just an absolute flip wit of the highest order.

GC percentage currently has taken them past Melbourne which means it will be pick 9 for their first pick with Battle/Ashcroft bid and plus their own academy player means it's 10.

Should tell Graham, Bolton, Baker, Rioli and Pickett we’ve changed our mind and we’re ****ing going for it next year. Get Petracca, Battle and Smith, and **** it.

Seriously, our year has been ****ed by injury nothing else. This league is still open as **** and if we could land a couple of guns we can be right back in the conversation.

Anyways, 4 beers 7 wines so I’m probably talking sense given we are a ****ing massive club!!!

McBean had 25 and kicked 5 today! It’s time!!!!
Its Time Sport GIF by UFC

Dan Huoston is coming home where Port want one low pick or two first rounders in the teens.
The Tigs should go after Dan where after all the trading outs will have a plethora of first rounders at their disposal.

After
We need mids and forwards, we would be absolutely brain dead to offer first rounders up for a player who won’t improve us much. He’d suit almost every other vic team better than us, there is no gain in this trade for Richmond.

Should tell Graham, Bolton, Baker, Rioli and Pickett we’ve changed our mind and we’re *ing going for it next year. Get Petracca, Battle and Smith, and * it.

Seriously, our year has been *ed by injury nothing else. This league is still open as * and if we could land a couple of guns we can be right back in the conversation.

Anyways, 4 beers 7 wines so I’m probably talking sense given we are a ****ing massive club!!!

I get your sentiment, worked for Geelong for the last 15 years.

But we have too many holes to fill in even with our draft picks and salary cap.

If we had 2-3 of the younger ( under 23) step up to at least B plus players and a few of the older players to still play well above 31/32 (basically a Hawkins or Pendleberry, players that still play their best footy post 30 we could load up again.

But both of those groups are bottom 1/3 of the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He actually went on the blue abroad YouTube fan cams last year, dudes a flog Carlton supporter.

McClure is actually just a very immature individual. He can't have a proper conversation with baiting and always thinks he is right with some level of arrogance.

I heard him talking about playing for Canterbury in the VAFA like he was Brent Harvey rolling back to local footy. Honestly makes Kane Cornes look like an A grade media performer.
Remember him doubling down on Harley Reid last year? What a w***er

He actually went on the blue abroad YouTube fan cams last year, dudes a flog Carlton supporter.
I think he’s arguing against us hitting the draft, because he knows it’s our opportunity to start the rebuild in a big way.
Guys like McClure and the parrot hated our success. they’ve taken great joy in seeing us rock bottom this year. But now with the opportunity to grab 6 or 7 kids in a deep draft they are salty.

Is it worth going after Caleb Daniel to replace dan rioli? Will be a big defensive liability but at least he can kick and he will come cheaply

Baker played his heart out today.

Probably for the last time in a Richmond jumper.

Sheesh I’m going to miss watching him play.
I heard out of all the players looking to leave he is the most likely to stay.
He is genuinly torn and want's time to think it through.
Loves the club that's why it's so hard for him to decide.

Is it worth going after Caleb Daniel to replace dan rioli? Will be a big defensive liability but at least he can kick and he will come cheaply
I'd have him, for sure. Only 28 and we need good kicks. Would come cheap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back