Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brodie was brought up as a salary dump not really a viable recruit. His contracted until 2026 which is perfect for us in terms of salary cap. If we did get him he might help as the big body in the VFL for the young mids. It was mainly an idea to extract as much draft capital out of Freo as possible. It would only be worth doing if Dow was delisted.

Brodie was brought up as a salary dump not really a viable recruit. His contracted until 2026 which is perfect for us in terms of salary cap. If we did get him he might help as the big body in the VFL for the young mids. It was mainly an idea to extract as much draft capital out of Freo as possible. It would only be worth doing if Dow was delisted.
Bolton most likely will not end up at Freo, they failed finished ninth and are in no mans land

Brodie has no relevance unless a cheap option to protect kids and even then we can shift Vlastuin into the midfield if we have to

This Petracca situation is insane.
It's actually crazy how little external pressure there is on Melbourne currently.
  • Their best player has essentially requested a trade.
  • The whole club has been rife with culture issues for the best part of two years
  • They have had to ward off multiple drug and gambling accusations against their coach.
  • Clayton Oliver is a trainwreck
  • Joel Smith got caught dealing as well as having ingested cocaine before a game.
What else needs to happen before the blowtorch seriously gets put on that club?
You forgot the bit where Gilligan and Pert allegedly white anted the ex-President out the door because he wanted to clean the place up.

As a Freo supporter here I come with respect for your views. I think there's good chance Bolton stays unless we offer an exceptional trade. Im just wondering your thoughts on Boltons goal kicking. Myslef and a relative who's Richmond supporter think he's good set shot but he kicks high numbers of points because he has a lot of shots on the run and a lot of his set shots are from pockets but when dead in front he's actually a good kicks. Ive copped a ton of abuse for saying Bolton's a good set shot most of the time. Do you agree with me or the freo supporters abusing me in terms of Boltons goal kicking. His field kicking is genuinely all class in my opinion.

You guys need a Liam baker. The last placed tigers fought a lot harder than Freo did on the weekend. Outside of Serong, your players just play easy football. I was expecting you to be desperate for every ground ball, or flying for every spoil, instead you guys just watched Port play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bolton most likely will not end up at Freo, they failed finished ninth and are in no mans land

Brodie has no relevance unless a cheap option to protect kids and even then we can shift Vlastuin into the midfield if we have to

Freo were 2 and half games off top 4 with a great percentage. He’s definitely going to Freo if he leaves as they will be desperate to open their window.

Brodie needs to be coming with 27 and/or ensuring we get 9 and 10 for Bolton. The idea is more that we pay some of Boltons contract and we trade Baker but help with his contract by taking Brodie. We could even trade Baker, Bolton and pick 20 (GC) for 9, 10, 17*, 27 and their future first. They still take a first this year using 20 which helps them in future trades.

Not sure how many clubs Brodie has to not succeed at before some of you give it a rest on picking him up

It’s even worse than the Luke Parker zealots. At least Parker was a gun

Freo were 2 and half games off top 4 with a great percentage. He’s definitely going to Freo if he leaves as they will be desperate to open their window.

Brodie needs to be coming with 27 and/or ensuring we get 9 and 10 for Bolton. The idea is more that we pay some of Boltons contract and we trade Baker but help with his contract by taking Brodie. We could even trade Baker, Bolton and pick 20 (GC) for 9, 10, 17*, 27 and their future first. They still take a first this year using 20 which helps them in future trades.

lol, this is not even in reality

Bolton is not going for 9 and 10, he is worth far more than that.

Freo are fools gold, and Bolton does not appear to be that stupid in his action, he seems pretty switched on, little benefit going to Freo unless they change something

Bolton is under contract, but more importantly, he is not a idiot and is fairly considered. He does not seem to be the type to jump in on bait from Freo

Freo have improved, but lets get serious, they are not near contention yet. Freo lack top end talent, have they shot up too early? They are just as likely to fall back next year I think, no JHF at Freo, let alone Harley Reids

Serong is a good player, but he is not P Cripps

Last edited:
Bolton is not leaving RFC

Lyon on "On the Couch" said he would not give two firsts for Bolton.

I would not let him go for at least 3 from West Coast, so unless we are batshit crazy he could win another premiership at RFC
or we get him back when we're in our window

Bolton is not leaving RFC
It's irresponsible for you to say it like that.
You are stating it as fact when you don't have the first clue.

Please be mindful of your verbiage as new posters may misunderstand and think you actually know what is happening.

Bolton is not going for 9 and 10

Please be mindful of your verbiage as new posters may misunderstand and think you actually know what is happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am mindful, numerous times, I have stated I have no connection to the inners of the club of RFC and I live in another state

I don't verbiage but a lot of BF posts can be taken with a grain of salt.

Fact, Bolton is under contract

I am mindful, numerous times, I have stated I have no connection to the inners of the club of RFC and I live in another state

I don't verbiage but a lot of BF posts can be taken with a grain of salt.

Fact, Bolton is under contract
Contracts mean nothing, anyone that wants him have to pay overs.

By offering Phillips a 1 year contract Norf are basically saying they will accept a late 3rd/4th for him in a trade.

I would love to know the intricacies of his physical limitations. If it is manageable or will possibly improve then he is a bargain for a rd 3 pick. But if he looks a lost cause physically it is pointless recruiting him.

I’ve cautioned about recruiting fringe players from shit clubs ,I mean it, Dow’s senior form lay’s stronger claims than Phillips

Phillips is a cut above Dow imo. Way stronger and can actually move the ball forward.

Fringe players from shit clubs....we could dig up plenty that have done well. Grigg, Houli, for us. Crisp for Collingwood. Pittonet Blues. Witts Suns. Meek Hawks. D'Ambrosio Hawks. Hogan GWS.

Just some examples I found of players who pretty much all were struggling for a regular game at a club that wasn't firing before being successfully re-homed.

You just have to look at each opportunity on its merits.

Last week a Pie's fan suggested trading Ash Johnson for Petracca, now they have upped their offer 🤣 🤣

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back