List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing revolutionary here but have heard from a good source the trade has already been agreed on and will be done early in trade week.

In: Hopper and Taranto

Out: Pick 12, 19, Soldo and next years first round (18 😍)

Was hopeful GWS might've sent some late picks back, still could happen I guess but wasn't included in the mail I got.

Go Tigs
If that happens day one of the trade period the internet will break

The FEAR is REAL with the SCATS

The scats beat us by 3 points with Prestia being knocked out. Dusty not himself in 2022 due to reasons we know, but come 2023, Taranto, Hopper and a fit dusty all rolling through the midfield. The scats won't get near us. Might as well start engraving the cup now ;)
Tbh I don’t think they will give a **** when they win the flag this year unfortunately

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just regarding picks between 10-20

Whilst they are officially 1st round picks its still very much hit and miss , We have had so many misses in this range that its not funny
if you take 4 picks in this range and get 2 players the quality of Tarantino & Hopper you would be happy as they were #2 & #7 and have lived up to their drafted range with both being top 3 in GWS best year when they made the GF

Both are big bodied inside mids that can accumulate possessions and clearances with Taranto also having good foward craft and a massive tank
Can easily see Taranto , Martin , Bolton rotating mid/fwd. Just gives us so many options and allows us to utilize Baker , Short , Pickett more outside

These 2 boys are almost the perfect fit (i say almost as Green instead of Hopper would have been the perfect fit)

Plus we do our best drafting around the 30+ range anyway

I should know not to trust a bloke that wears a turtleneck
giphy.gif

Its the prophesized DOOZY, not just one but a DOUBLE DOOZY !!!!
Wow. These are heady days indeed.

Never thought I'd live to see the Double Doozy !

Still my beating heart.

Nearly four decades in the wilderness and now, these days we fall over and land in a ****ing diamond 💎 mine.

I'm so happy I have half a slug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back