Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Simmons being offered a USD$170 Million 5 year mega deal. Has a couple of months to accept it.

This wiki page says it will be the 30rd largest ever sports contract in US sports. They only have one soccer player - the 2013 Gareth Bale deal to Real Madrid - so I know its not a correct world list, as Messi, Ronaldo etc have signed big deals but their transfer fees are part of the deals as well as shirts sold components, so I will call it a US/Canada sports list.

Not bad to get into 30th spot as the first contract after compulsory rookie contract. Those US basketballers who came out to Oz in the 1980's and 1990's and 2000's to play in the NBL, married Aussie women and stayed and had kids, are starting to produce some decent talent

Mojave King and josh green coming through

Doctor Feel StuMan and any others who can provide input.

Have yous played/Are the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games worth playing? I know they are getting on now, but I never played them at the time and TV has reignited my interest in Chernobyl.

Went past the big rocking horse in Gumeracha today.. what a ******* eyesore.

Have yous played/Are the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games worth playing? I know they are getting on now, but I never played them at the time and TV has reignited my interest in Chernobyl.

I played the original for about two hours and never picked it up again. Could never seem to grasp why people liked it.

I've only ever played the first STALKER game (Shadow of Chernobyl). I found it to be pretty good, once I figured it what I was doing.
It went through development hell, and it shows.
I imagine it would still be decent to play, so long as you're not bothered by older game mechanics.

If you have a decent understanding about installing mods, I'd recommend the STALKER Complete mod that fixes some bugs and stuff.

If you can get it cheap it might be worth a shot.

Metro is probably a better go to though. Definitely a better made game.

I'm specific in to the exclusion zone setting so Metro won't entirely do that for me. From my reading the third game doesn't feature the plant at all and just the towns and that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have a decent understanding about installing mods, I'd recommend the STALKER Complete mod that fixes some bugs and stuff.

Mate, I used to cruise around in a VL Commodore in Vice City, and my Sims did unspeakable things that really didn't gel with the innocent nature of the woohoo. I used to know mods. I once even went through all the files of Rome Total War to balance it more to my liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the only ash bart y i know:

CaGiPlay-High-Quality-children-Pokemon-Ash-Ketchum-Trainer-Cosplay-Costume-boys-Jacket-Gloves-Hat-Ash-Ketchum.jpg_640x640.jpg

6665931-bart.png

c876014edd334db6525b9b752650226b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back