Underated dons

Remove this Banner Ad

Until you get a midfield....

noentry.jpg

I think we are about 8-11, to be honest I am just very happy that Gumby, Jetta and Myers (My favourite youngsters) are finally up and going! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are doing much better than I predicted, I had them anywhere from 13th to 9th. Its wierd because some games they look awful and every player bar Watson fumbles the ball at ground level and other games everyone is clean and they look like a decent team.
Still not sold on them being top 8 but if they continue like they have been then they could do much better than many thought.

Not a hope in hell to make the top 4. If we keep our current form up with the tough draw i'd say 7th or 8th is best. Could still slip as low as 12th IMO.

Not a hope in hell to make the top 4. If we keep our current form up with the tough draw i'd say 7th or 8th is best. Could still slip as low as 12th IMO.

Have won 4 out of 5, lucky to not be 5 in a row. I would say thats pretty good form :p One of the better ones in the competition.

We're pushing top 4 this season....

Anyway, Essendon will finish anywhere between 8th-11th.

Yeh we heard that last year. No chance. Too inconsistent. You are 6 and 4 now, (Essentially 6-5 since you have to play Essendon again) so from the other 11 games you practically have to go 9-2 or 8-3. Next.

If we sneak into the 8 we are a good chance to play Carl, Stk or WB in the finals.

All teams we have beat this year. :eek:

2011 and 2012 will be interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Underated dons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back