Autopsy v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant wait to get a W over these campaigners

A particularly lippy Bulldogs lady at the pub was getting on my nerves today. Looked at my Bulldogs mate at one point and condescendingly asked "are you with a North supporter?" after I celebrated a goal. It brings me solace to believe (truly, this time) that we are on the up, and that they are steadily de-escalating out of their window. May Bevo have mercy.

Shoutout to the defence, my biggest worry at the start of the year must’ve felt like they were trying to reach land on Normandy 1944 today with the way they were being bombarded. Stood up amazingly IMO.

+
Xerri
Arch
Pauly
And spirit - we’ve still got it

-
I don’t wanna list them, too many, but honourable mention to myself for overreacting in the GDT. I said we’re “back to square one”. I mean, we’re not. But I saw too many things that I thought we’d fixed popping up again.

It’s extremely frustrating, we can win some of these games. I am so, so sick of losing.

Wardlaw in and/or Corr’s usual abject stupidity out, we might win it. And maybe that’s the frustrating thing - we’re not that far away and would be “there” if not for a few annoying things.

We can. But we don’t.

We’re still the kid that rocks up to civies day in school uniform and until we snag a few wins, that’s going to be the feeling.

Ugh.

Corr and lmac can both **** off, I’ve had enough.
Corr's selection I kinda get given our list situation, tho I hope Logue displaces his automatic inclusion as soon as next week.

There is no good on-field reason for selecting McDonald over Hardeman. None. Its practically a form of tanking.

Yep

Most teams have figured out the Larkey one trick pony game plan
I'm a little slow as I am unable to work out what that one trick actually is.

I haven't been too positive towards Larkey over the last couple of months and I thought today was right up there with the worst of his performances. At one stage in Q3 his opponent jumped on his back to attempt a mark (legitimately). Larkey complained to the umpire, gesturing a push and then complained to his opponent as if that might have won him an apology. It probably gave every western bullflogs player a laugh. And rightly so.

He gets some poor delivery at times and he is genuinely scragged but his complaints aren't always reasonable. I don't want him to be compared to that gutless flopper who played for the other team today.

I thought Tuckers disposals weren't gaining us much. Given his size and Bont's influence I was wondering if he's tried tagging. just saying
His disposals never give us anything. He works hard, gets to the right spots. He's a goer, but he has a negative impact on our attack for mine. Sooner he is replaced the better.

As I said in the gdt. If you’re gonna touch him make it ****ing count. Hit him ****ing hard (legally of course)
There was a play in the 3rd or last where Bailey and Weightman were both pursuing a ball in the pocket runn8ng flat out. The perfect chance to B line the last 5m and put that campaigner into row 15.

If only it was Arch instead of Scott...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To the Corr defenders. Yes, hes playing a role he wasn't recuited for. Yes, he (for the most part) accounts well for himself.

None of that excuses the multiple times in multiple games he has killed momentum with flat out, braindead acts. Especially in the last minute of quarters.

Today was inexcusable. Blind Freddy sees that Weightman is going to flop. Just so dumb. From a "leader". Without giving away that free we were heading into the last on a march.

I like Corr but he frustrates the hell out of me. Until he stops doing it, he is a massive part of the problem.
Literally no one is defending his brain fades.

The comments being refuted are about him being "no good" or "not defending well".

That's where it's fair to comment that he's actually a decent defender whose playing out of position.

I must have been watching a different game to others, I thought Tucker was poor. I don't know what he offers? Just seems a very average ordinary footballer. Doesn't have the pace to play on the wing, doesn't have the smarts to play defence, decision making not great, slow to execute..

I must have been watching a different game to others, I thought Tucker was poor. I don't know what he offers? Just seems a very average ordinary footballer. Doesn't have the pace to play on the wing, doesn't have the smarts to play defence, decision making not great, slow to execute..
I agree. Disposal is ordinary for the most part too. Works hard and runs all day but won’t be there for much longer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back