VFL VFL Round 20 v Werribee @ Avalon Airport Oval. Sunday Aug 6th 12pm

Remove this Banner Ad

No point talking about Hine. He seems to have a job for life at the Pies.
We need some fresh eyes, this guy has been hanging on the pendlebury and Thomas draft all his days at the Pies. So ****ing predictable in his selections and what the **** was he thinking when he decided to get Richards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't realise they were 1st on the ladder. I looked at the names of their players and didn't recognise one of them. Coach must be decent.
The coach is a gun. He has this club humming and they recruited a lot of local players who can actually play football

The coach is a gun. He has this club humming and they recruited a lot of local players who can actually play football
Not a bad coaching panel either.

Literally every good kick at AFL level is a good kick under pressure... Players like Bianco who can't kick under pressure are just not good kicks.
Really ?
Petracca, Danger, Viney, Pendles etc etc all are much poorer kicks under pressure. That’s why it’s called pressure.

But by all means give me 5 players who aren’t.

Really ?
Petracca, Danger, Viney, Pendles etc etc all are much poorer kicks under pressure. That’s why it’s called pressure.

But by all means give me 5 players who aren’t.
He didn't say they weren't worse kicks under pressure, he said good kicks under pressure. What player is going to be a better kick under pressure than not, lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL Round 20 v Werribee @ Avalon Airport Oval. Sunday Aug 6th 12pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back