Game Day VFL Wildcard Round week 1 v Richmond. Sunday August 27 - Swinburne Centre (Punt Road), 12pm. Live on Ch7

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course the commentators are talking about a wind now. They have nothing to cheer about atm.
Brown is an absolute fwit I can’t stand the bloke he hates us so much he came out defending the treatment of Ginnivan a few weeks back saying he is not targeted he’s a clown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He helped make up one or two plays and has showed some ability to win the ball (which he then undoes by turning it over).

I agree with the last part. At the draft and start of the season, I thought he was something special. Even in the pre-season, he was hyped and Richards was touted for an early debut. Unfortunately, hasn't been the case. I wonder if Ben Reid has some explaining to do in regards to hyping Richards so much. His time at the Wangaratta Magpies has certainly since been overshadowed - they were stripped of their premiership earlier this year for salary cap breaches.
The bolded is completely irrelevant. Reid has nothing to do with that, he’s the coach not an administrator.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day VFL Wildcard Round week 1 v Richmond. Sunday August 27 - Swinburne Centre (Punt Road), 12pm. Live on Ch7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back