Europe War in Ukraine - Thread 4 - thread rules updated

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the thread for discussing the War in Ukraine. Should you want to discuss the geopolitics, the history, or an interesting tangent, head over here:

If a post isn't directly concerning the events of the war or starts to derail the thread, report the post to us and we'll move it over there.

Seeing as multiple people seem to have forgotten, abuse is against the rules of BF. Continuous, page long attacks directed at a single poster in this thread will result in threadbans for a week from this point; doing so again once you have returned will make the bans permanent and will be escalated to infractions.

This thread still has misinformation rules, and occasionally you will be asked to demonstrate a claim you have made by moderation. If you cannot, you will be offered the opportunity to amend the post to reflect that it's opinion, to remove the post, or you will be threadbanned and infracted for sharing misinformation.

Addendum: from this point, use of any variant of the word 'orc' to describe combatants, politicians or russians in general will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning. If the behaviour continues, it will be escalated. Consider this fair warning.

Finally: If I see the word Nazi or Hitler being flung around, there had better have a good faith basis as to how it's applicable to the Russian invasion - as in, video/photographic evidence of POW camps designed to remove another ethnic group - or to the current Ukrainian army. If this does not occur, you will be threadbanned for posting off topic

This is a sensitive area, and I understand that this makes for fairly incensed conversation sometimes. This does not mean the rules do not apply, whether to a poster positing a Pro-Ukraine stance or a poster positing an alternative view.

Behave, people.

Last edited:

barreness probably a good time for Russia to cede territory in the name of peace.

Your troops are surrendering to Ukraine in your very own territory.

Another random twitter link, sweet. Got a location confirmation? geolocated? A date for the video?

https://michaelwest.com.au/the-secret-wars-anti-russian-bot-army-exposed-by-australian-researchers/
Love how you take up the prop army so well, wouldn't surprise me if you were one. The amount of time you spend accusing others is clearly projection

Another random twitter link, sweet. Got a location confirmation? geolocated? A date for the video?

https://michaelwest.com.au/the-secret-wars-anti-russian-bot-army-exposed-by-australian-researchers/
Love how you take up the prop army so well, wouldn't surprise me if you were one. The amount of time you spend accusing others is clearly projection

You fail again tovarisch. Bit like your soldiers in Kursk.

You must have spat out your morning vodka when you seen the news.

One thing barreness got correct is this war will finish on the negotiation table.

It'll be Putin negotiating a retreat from Ukraine in the name of security for Russian territory.
I thought no one was threatening Russian territory, they could just go home, why would they need to negotiate?

But no lol, has Ukraine made an advance?

3 day special military operation going brilliantly!

This is currently further than the Russians recent invasion into the Kharkiv region.

Further south in Sudzha region, residents are asking where their glorified army is and that the Ahkmat group were the first to run away which isn't surprising as the Chechen Tik Tok brigade are pussies when confronted. Another gesture of goodwill or feint?

Ukraine taking over infrastructure. Hopefully on their journey they mine every bridge and railway junction so that when they do finally get ousted, they can blow everyone of them up on their way back.

Signs Sudzha is lost by the Russians.

Russia trying to take the piss.

More Russian soldiers surrendering on Russian land. They better hope that they don't get exchanged later on in a prisoner swap as they will probably be executed on their return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While others had major windows problems a few weeks ago due to the Microsoft outage it seems Gerasimov himself is also highly like to have some windows issues in the near future...

the look of concern on the faces of those around the table is notable

While others had major windows problems a few weeks ago due to the Microsoft outage it seems Gerasimov himself is also highly like to have some windows issues in the near future...

Just what I was thinking.

Gerasimov: "Where's the meeting? In a tall building you say? No, I'm quite happy here in my bunker...."

There was a statement yesterday from RF saying Sudhza was already unpopulated. This is at odds with Sudhza residents who say they've been recommended to evacuate. They weren't assisted in any way, just given the suggestion they should consider leaving.

The claim nobody was living in Sudhza sounds like a set setup enabling RF to carpet bomb the town and then use this untruth to defend against the massacre of their own people.

Of course, when this also fails due to the www, the next option is to pretend all the missile fire is from Ukraine. Then when the photos surface showing clear RF or NK serial identifiers on the unexploded missiles and debris scraps, they suddenly stop talking about it and order everyone to give up their mobile phones for mother Russia.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought no one was threatening Russian territory, they could just go home, why would they need to negotiate?

But no lol, has Ukraine made an advance?

Tovarisch here is a comparison between the Russian Kharkiv advance to the Ukranian Kursk advance:

Which in your opinion is more successful?

Is the security of Russian territory important in your opinion? Time for Putin to hit the negotiating table on a retreat from Ukranian territory to save Russian lives.

Putin in the bunker where he one day will meet his demise Hitler like.

So scared of Covid he even has the screen 3 miles away from him.

Gerasimov forgot to mention the part where Ukraine have taken more land in the last two days than Russia has in the last 2 months.

Putins ambition of a annexing all of Ukraine is a bit hard when his shit army cant even control their own borders.

Putin in the bunker where he one day will meet his demise Hitler like.

So scared of Covid he even has the screen 3 miles away from him.

Gerasimov forgot to mention the part where Ukraine have taken more land in the last two days than Russia has in the last 2 months.

Putins ambition of a annexing all of Ukraine is a bit hard when his shit army cant even control their own borders.

Is Putin still terrified of COVID?

Lol. I know when knockdowns first happened he made everyone isolate for 14 days before meeting with them..positive pressure anti viral air filters etc.

But that would be pointless now.

Besides shouldn't he be more worried about NATO biolab bred birds that are programmed to infect vatniks with viruses but somehow Ukranian speakers are immune from?

Is Putin still terrified of COVID?

Lol. I know when knockdowns first happened he made everyone isolate for 14 days before meeting with them..positive pressure anti viral air filters etc.

But that would be pointless now.

Besides shouldn't he be more worried about NATO biolab bred birds that are programmed to infect vatniks with viruses but somehow Ukranian speakers are immune from?
Well if the rumours early on in the war that he had some big health issue were true, then his auto immune response would have been suppressed so he would be terrified of getting Covid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Europe War in Ukraine - Thread 4 - thread rules updated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back