• 50/50

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Not a chance in Hell

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • I'd rather we lose every remaining match

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

100% petty was on fire before injured. We dominated teams inside 50 in finals but had no one to contest. Did you go to the finals last year?
Petty wasnt on fire thats a coping mechanism.
I saw Craig McRae say they were never threatened by us in the game as they just waited for us to bomb long to the pockets and then rebound against us when we had the chance. Inside 50s don't mean **** all when they are kicked straight to the opposition

Injuries to key players. Younger players finding there feet etc . Could go either way Schmitt but I want to succeed
You said you know where we are at, now youre saying it could go either way ie: so you really dont. Very confusing.

Everyone - no insults or belittling. Play the ball, not the man.
Totally agree DP - but there are a few longstanding posters here who perpetuate the insults and belittling.

Itā€™s fending off new members all the time.

Iā€™m spending a lot less time around here last few years and I know a number of other good old posters feel the same.

Iā€™m sorry I canā€™t commit to be a mod, as I just donā€™t have the time at the moment but if I could I would put a big clamp down on belittling and insults, just as you say. šŸ‘

Petty wasnt on fire thats a coping mechanism.
I saw Craig McRae say they were never threatened by us in the game as they just waited for us to bomb long to the pockets and then rebound against us when we had the chance. Inside 50s don't mean **** all when they are kicked straight to the opposition
Why am I quoted saying this? :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
agree potato. Iā€™d rather go to another dees vs pies game and hear them call out how much of a legend Bruzy Maynard is then sit on here listening to the drivel

Wait am I CNDee ? :think:šŸ•µļøā€ā™‚ļø

Wait am I CNDee ? :think:šŸ•µļøā€ā™‚ļø
I remember when I was a kid inthe cheer squad. They use to give out the massive flags every week. Back in the 90ā€™s. We went through a bad patch and I went to the fence and booed. A woman, probably teen grabbed my arm and said, we donā€™t boo our team. Changed me. Made me staunch. Taught me something powers. You donā€™t need to be positive like me but you donā€™t need to run us into the ground. The outsiders can do that

Totally agree DP - but there are a few longstanding posters here who perpetuate the insults and belittling.

Itā€™s fending off new members all the time.

Iā€™m spending a lot less time around here last few years and I know a number of other good old posters feel the same.

Iā€™m sorry I canā€™t commit to be a mod, as I just donā€™t have the time at the moment but if I could I would put a big clamp down on belittling and insults, just as you say. šŸ‘
Ah damn, the echo chamber takes another loss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agree potato. Iā€™d rather go to another dees vs pies game and hear them call out how much of a legend Bruzy Maynard is then sit on here listening to the drivel
You can always go to the Bulldogs game and clap Fatty off for a mediocre game

200w (2).gif

I remember when I was a kid inthe cheer squad. They use to give out the massive flags every week. Back in the 90ā€™s. We went through a bad patch and I went to the fence and booed. A woman, probably teen grabbed my arm and said, we donā€™t boo our team. Changed me. Made me staunch. Taught me something powers. You donā€™t need to be positive like me but you donā€™t need to run us into the ground. The outsiders can do that
I don't want to run us into the ground. I just try and look at things objectively and what I consider is the best way forward. . Yes I'll sometimes get too negative at certain aspects of the club from time to time but that's usually because I feel we are being fed complete bullshit by the club and I refuse to sit by without calling out that bullshit when I smell it. Believe it or not I want us to succeed, I just don't run on blind faith, never have.

I don't want to run us into the ground. I just try and look at things objectively and what I consider is the best way forward. . Yes I'll sometimes get too negative at certain aspects of the club from time to time but that's usually because I feel we are being fed complete bullshit by the club and I refuse to sit by without calling out that bullshit when I smell it. Believe it or not I want us to succeed, I just don't run on blind faith, never have.
I actually don't understand how anyone who's been a life long Melbourne supporter isn't jaded and negative. We had a dream run in 2021 and that was great and then immediately reverted to being the first team ever to lose back to back straight sets finals šŸ˜‚ how could one year possibly wash all that Melbourne stink off

I actually don't understand how anyone who's been a life long Melbourne supporter isn't jaded and negative. We had a dream run in 2021 and that was great and then immediately reverted to being the first team ever to lose back to back straight sets finals šŸ˜‚ how could one year possibly wash all that Melbourne stink off
šŸ„±

But you run our club into the ground. Best club inthe league for the last 5 years without a real home. Why do you want?

We have bad years in terms of wins and losses and I've really enjoyed supporting the club. Winning isn't everything. 2014 - 2018 was as enjoyable as it's been over a 5 year period in my life. Club was run properly with respected people, we built the list the right way. We were easy to get behind and cheer for. Now it's just arrogance and excuses. Easy to hate.

dees supporters are generally nice people. Weā€™re intelligent enough to know where weā€™re at. The big clubs expect success and carry on but weā€™re not like them. You definitely donā€™t represent us

dees supporters are generally nice people. Weā€™re intelligent enough to know where weā€™re at. The big clubs expect success and carry on but weā€™re not like them. You definitely donā€™t represent us

God I hate this elitist shit, really showed your true colours on this one.

You can keep insulting me mate water off a ducks back but weren't we just complaining about insults šŸ˜‚

Remove this Banner Ad

We are still a good chance of making finals

Back