Welcome to the Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

What an absolute campaigner this man truly is...

Base them in China and f****** forget about them

Not convinced Brisbane will back up their good year, doesn’t always happen. Almost certainly one decent loss, 1 by a few goals and 2 closer games. I think there’s 1 win there.
So let me see if I have this straight - you need to fly in on the day of the match. On this basis, why would you have any teams based in Brisbane? Even if you are allowed to fly back from Melbourne, the flight is twice as long as Sydney to Melbourne - all the WA/SA clubs (at least) should be based in Sydney. Are they making it up as they go along??

Well thank **** I'm not their kind of people.

Good one Kochead. How embarrassing.

I heard Pilko mention that on the radio this afternoon, and was "Okaaaay". Koch really is pathetic. How big is that chip on Port Power's shoulder?

Quote: "
“We have enormous respect for the team, for the Crows, absolutely enormous respect, but just don’t like you. We’re so different. Why should we have to spend eight weeks in the same hotel? So we’ve requested to the AFL – why don’t you put us with one of the Western Australian teams…

“We’re so different. We eat Balfour’s meat pies and you eat quiche… and you guys drink chardonnay. Great respect, but nup. You’re not our type of people…”
"
And that was Coming from a Person who Lives in a 4million dollar oceanfront Mansion in Newport,

So much noise covering such little substance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that was Coming from a Person who Lives in a 4million dollar oceanfront Mansion in Newport,
Koch: “We’re so different. We eat Balfour’s meat pies and you eat quiche… and you guys drink chardonnay. Great respect, but nup. You’re not our type of people…”
Yeah after seeing this we're not.

"We’re so different. We eat Balfour’s meat pies and you eat quiche… and you guys drink chardonnay. Great respect, but nup. You’re not our type of people…”

interesting tidbit albeit from about 15 or so years ago. Adelaide Uni's Geography and Spatial Information Professor Graeme Hugo was involved in a survey of tastes, sales and other associated traits of football fans across the AFL. It found out that more Chardonnay was sold at Port home games while more FUIC was sold at Adelaide home games down at Footer Park.

Koch's twaddle and banging on about Port and its culture is ridiculous given the amount of non-traditional supporters Port have and the fact that Port Adelaide is no longer as working class as it used to be. For every old wharf worker supporting Port, there's a Hugh Sheridan.

Being a Double Blues supporter, like I could ever stomach supporting Port in the AFL.

tenor.gif

His "little old battler club from the suburbs" wears a bit thin, I find him sort of repulsive, a lecherous uncle type who thinks he is Mr Cool.

Chapman is a clueless muppet but its surprising how close the race is with Kochie.

His "little old battler club from the suburbs" wears a bit thin, I find him sort of repulsive, a lecherous uncle type who thinks he is Mr Cool.

Chapman is a clueless muppet but its surprising how close the race is with Kochie.
Was surprised when he had a pop at malthouse..that is usually going to stir up the melbourne media ants nest and bring no good to him or his club. He does not seem to be the sharpest twig in the tree with his comments about a good many things

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back