Which Hawks Rookie were Crows after?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Walsh is pretty much stuffed unfortunately. His foot is broken Matthew Egan style, so I doubt the Crows were chasing him.

Gary Moss?
Riley Milne?
Do we know the Egan-style break is for certain??

I would've thought Gary Moss would be on Adelaide's radar.

My guess is Moss, he showed a lot this year ... Glad we kept him if so, he is going to be a real player!
Looking forward to seeing Suckling get some more time next year, he has some real potential. And once Milne bulks up in a year or two, I think he's got a good chance at making it too... For a kid who's played two games, I could not believe the composure he showed!!

Just on 5AA that crows were looking to trade for a hawks rookie. ? Tim Walsh for Griffin do you think.

Was that past tense? As in 'they were looking to trade'? Can't see how any trading can be done now. Tis all over bar the draft.

how is that possible!

This draft week just past you could trade rookies. Was the first time it's been allowed.

Tim Walsh is pretty much stuffed unfortunately. His foot is broken Matthew Egan style, so I doubt the Crows were chasing him.

Gary Moss?
Riley Milne?

That's an unconfirmed rumour about Walsh. HH, who I trust with all matters Box Hill, says it's just a stress fracture.

Breust, Luke

Kiel, Haydn

Milne, Riley

Moss, Garry

Peterson, Carl

Sierakowski, Will

Stokes, Cameron

Suckling, Matt

Walsh, Tim

Here's a list of our Rookies NFI who they were after!

Exciting crop of rookie youngsters, Noosa. Take your pick.

My gut feeling says Breust or Milne

But it's all academic now.

Walsh's situation is dire, it's not an unconfirmed rumour, it's just that nobody wants to go on record with what might have been said in confidence.

Rule him out of future equations, and if for some reason the "mail" on him was wrong, just be happy about it.

I've heard that mail on Walsh too - the perfect storm of injuries if you like.

But, of recent times, I've heard more promising news regarding his injuries.

Time will tell I guess. Not trading for an extra ruckmen can be taken as one sign that he'll be ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought Riley Milne was their target. Adelaide have an abundance of mids. Milne is in the same mould as Andy Otten, and I suspect Otten will move into the midfield more and more this year as Adelaide prepare to lose Goodwin and Edwards from their midfield.
Milne looks like a real ripper, and I think he would slot straight in across HB for Adelaide. Thankfully we hung onto him, cause I think we can use him in a similar role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which Hawks Rookie were Crows after?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back