Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda - start a who is guna be betta fred Essendon of Carltomn on teh Main Board and stop pollinating your mate's backfire thread with your irrrelevancies.= - better still start one in the Bay -where this thread belongs - and I'll see you there - bring all your mates

shows how uneducated one can be, Harry and Charlie were (a) not the next KPF taken (Weidemann) but not even in a position we were in need of (hence an inside mid and an intercepting third tall / KPD) was taken

don't follow in the footsteps of the rest of the Carlton cohort by trying to be bigger than you are my friend.
Do you think Essendon would be better now with Harry and Charlie?

If you are talking about wooden spoons;

Carlton, 2018, 2015, 2006, 2005 and 2002
Essendon 2016 (AFL implied deliverance to)

if you are talking about finals appearances;
Essendon finals appearances since 2002; 8
Carlton finals appearances since 2002; 5

Before you say "oh, but how many finals wins?" how many flags has that actually culminated in? the same amount of finals wins Essington has had in that same time which we all know the answer to - 0

educate yourself if you wish to throw mud
Yawn more history anything but who's better now.

The 20 year Wooden Spoon Dynasty Reunion in a couple of years, to celebrate 3 in 5 between 2002 and 2006, will be a cracker of a night!

Anyone know where Corn Cobbers and I can get some tickets?
You only need one you're both the same person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reigning premiers are the best team in the comp, until someone takes that mantle from us.
There's three teams above you on the ladder mate, reigning premiers mean you won the grand final last year that's all.

I said "form" not "ladder", big difference son
Listen sonny boy get back to me when you beat a top 4 side, had an easy draw for the last 8 weeks, it's not how many wins it's about who you beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back