You don't owe the Adelaide Football Club anything

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I'm name calling because you don't understand. I called you thick, it is pretty easy to get, keep up.
In all this time you could have googled it, tried to change your arguement to even get close to what toxic culture is.

But nope, just keep going on the wrong path.

I guess you and the AFC have more in common than you think.

The thread title says it all. And it's true.

I've been a member for over a decade. I've missed one home game in 13 or so years, I've never missed one at Adelaide Oval. And when I ask myself why I should go to the St Kilda game, I cannot think of a single reason.

This is not a club that deserves support, this is not a club that deserves your money. This is not a club that respects you, or holds you in anything but contempt. It doesnt matter what you want, they'll tell you what you get. And what you get is a backwards inwards locking self promoting club that does not stand up to competitive rigour.

You don't owe them anything, and neither do I. It might be time. Let them have their self made hell.
What a classic

You would drop your club when you loose

Taking your bat and ball and going home are you

Glad you didn't follow centrals in their bad days you would have missed out on the exciting times that came

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'll weigh the decision at renewal time I suppose.

I can say that I didnt watch the Gold Coast game, which is a first, and I'm pretty sure I won't go to the St Kilda game, which is a first.

I'm getting closer to the point where the AFC won't be a part of my life.
The sad part is, it's not even worth going to the AGM.

Well at least till 2027\28 when they sort the membership stuff out

In all this time you could have googled it, tried to change your arguement to even get close to what toxic culture is.

But nope, just keep going on the wrong path.

I guess you and the AFC have more in common than you think.
I don't need to google it, you obviously do.

Edit: Actually, I'll stop trolling you now. lol

Last edited:
Fish rots from the head.

Unfortunately for us the Crows board have made sure they're untouchable and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a classic

You would drop your club when you loose

Taking your bat and ball and going home are you

Glad you didn't follow centrals in their bad days you would have missed out on the exciting times that came

You've already posted in the thread, so this isnt the first time you saw the opening post.

Your first attempt at dullard trolling didnt get you enough attention Marty? Go ruin some other thread.

I think this cause of this thread was because he was a tad too loose.

Nah, I might word a few things slightly differently, but the sentiment I stand by in its entirety and it reflects what I think is the correct reaction to the club as it currently stands.

Football fans are sold a line about having a moral obligation to the club to not withdraw support, and we should wake up to the con. Any obligation to a football club comes with mutuality- members have a duty to a club which has a duty to them. Our club never behaves as if it has a duty to us, hence...

You've already posted in the thread, so this isnt the first time you saw the opening post.

Your first attempt at dullard trolling didnt get you enough attention Marty? Go ruin some other thread.
Hypocrite

Hadn't you thrown the dummy out of the cot and are no longer a supporter

Or was just that your display of self attention

I'd suggest that you read what I have said, but to be honest I don't think there's much chance you'll understand it the second time around either.

Go away. I'm sure there are others that are interested in your 'dullest take in response to any thread' service.

I'd suggest that you read what I have said, but to be honest I don't think there's much chance you'll understand it the second time around either.

Go away. I'm sure there are others that are interested in your 'dullest take in response to any thread' service.
Yep

"You don't owe them anything, and neither do I. It might be time. Let them have their self made hell."

Please stop with your self righteousness

You know, I dont think I've ever used the ignore button before- but is there a poster that it was made for more than Marty? Fills every single thread with endless amounts his posting, never makes a single point worth reading.

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't owe the Adelaide Football Club anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back