Usage for hash tag: ratoftheweek

1. jackster83

Media An Audience With Okey - The Official Countdown to 1000 Goals

The most hotly anticipated Swamprats related thread since #ratoftheweek.
  2. jackster83

Official Team Thread S32 – Alberton Qootball Club, the Sin City Swamprats [B&F Winner: philreich]
    Threadmarks: Milestones: R14 – GotTheGoodes (150)

...Sweet FA game for the mighty Swamprats against the Warriors this weekend. In addition to the two premiership medals, this one time #ratoftheweek nominee also has an All-SFA jumper and a Toots medal. Sin City skipper philreich had this to say ahead of the milestone: “GotTheGoodes is one of...
  3. jackster83

Media S32 : On the couch with Guns

Callums_Guns I reckon you should interview only Swamprats players. You could call it #ratoftheweek. :)
  4. jackster83

Official Team Thread S31 - Sin City Swamprats [Ant Bear - Toots Hibbert Award Winner]
    Threadmarks: Rat of the Week (R13) - GotTheGoodes

Indeed it is. Looking for a big game this this week's #ratoftheweek - GotTheGoodes.
  5. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 13: Sin City Swamprats Vs Dragons FFC @ Underground Stadium

Give a big round of applause for GotTheGoodes, who is this week's #ratoftheweek.
  6. jackster83

Media Rat of the Week - Official Media Thread

#ratoftheweek - Round 13 edition Welcome back for another installment of #ratoftheweek. Following on from Firestarter winning the award last week, we've got another Rats' heavyweight for you again this week. This highly esteemed midfield has an All-SFA gong and a Toots medal to go with his two...
  7. jackster83

Official Club Stuff 200 Games: The Nature Of Freofalcon Was Irrepressible!!

Congrats Freofalcon. I've got a few spare #ratoftheweek party hats sitting around. I'll send one your way.
  8. jackster83

Official Team Thread S31 - Sin City Swamprats [Ant Bear - Toots Hibbert Award Winner]
    Threadmarks: Rat of the Week (R12) - Firestarter

Give it up for Firestarter, who is this week's #ratoftheweek!
  9. jackster83

Official Match Thread SEASON 31 - ROUND 12: Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium

Fire up for your #ratoftheweek for round 12 - Firestarter!!!
  10. jackster83

#ratoftheweek - Round 12 edition Welcome back to another edition of #ratoftheweek. After a performance against the Demons that can only be described as no good, the Swamprats could use a spark this week. This week's #ratoftheweek is the self-deprecating, dual premiership utility Firestarter...
  11. jackster83

Threadmarks: Rat of the Week (R11) - SarahSmiles

Get around SarahSmiles, who is this week's #ratoftheweek.
  12. jackster83

#ratoftheweek - Round 11 edition Welcome back for another edition of #ratoftheweek. As we approach another finals series, the cream of the crop starts to rise, and today I have one of the leaders of the Swamprats, star forward SarahSmiles. Forced to move to CHF by the arrival of the previous...
  13. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at the Brunswick Junction Oval

Back in the top four as well! Great win lads. Despite the inaccuracy, Hatchy1992 proved to be a worthy #ratoftheweek recipient. As always, thanks for a great week Roys. Best of luck against the Gumbies next week.
  14. jackster83

Media PhenomenalC

I'm looking to recruit him to help with the #ratoftheweek interviews.
  15. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at the Brunswick Junction Oval

Get around Hatchy1992, who plays his 250th game and is this week's #ratoftheweek!
  16. jackster83

Threadmarks: Rat of the Week (R10) - Hatchy1992

Congrats to Hatchy1992 who is this week's #ratoftheweek:
  17. jackster83

#ratoftheweek - Round 10 Edition What an episode we have for you in the round 10 edition of #ratoftheweek. This week sees one of the most decorated players in the league bring up his 250th match. The former captain, All-SFA and premiership winning forward also brought up his 350th league goal...
  18. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Without further ado, please give a round of applause to MannumPower, who is this week's #ratoftheweek.
  19. jackster83

#ratoftheweek - Round 9 Edition Welcome to this Easter edition of #ratoftheweek. While many people will be forced into spending time with family, thankfully some of us will be busy at the pub preparing for a qooty blockbuster. It was at the Underground Stadium Life Members' bar where I caught...
  20. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 9 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Shouldn't this wait until after the #ratoftheweek has been announced?
  21. jackster83

Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Our very own Quadzilla featuring high on that list. Pretty scandalous that the #ratoftheweek judges haven't recognised him yet.
  22. jackster83

Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Congratulations to GremioPower, who has been awarded the round 8 #ratoftheweek nomination.
  23. jackster83

#ratoftheweek - Round 8 Edition Well, after some weeks in the wilderness, and then a week of celebrating with Rats past and present, it's great to be back in the interviewer's chair for another installment of #ratoftheweek. The recent 400th game milestone saw a flurry of media activity, with...
  24. jackster83

After weeks of resisting posters, PM’s and a change.qorg petition that garnered a whopping six signatures, I have relented and decided that the #ratoftheweek will get its own media thread. Join me as I get up close and personal with one of Sin City’s finest each week. More to come.
  25. jackster83

No mention of my #ratoftheweek nomination last week either.
  26. jackster83

Competition Exciting SFA Media Opportunity Awaits

Sounds like a rip off of #ratoftheweek.
  27. jackster83

Official Match Thread S31 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Another huge game from our star rookie and previous #ratoftheweek winner FishingRick04!
  28. jackster83

Official Match Thread S31 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

There's still the #ratoftheweek to look forward to.
Back