Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Also are our media team part time?

No training content again and couldn’t spot them I swear they only show up to 1 training a week

Also one that didn’t look too good in training today was Ford, dropped easy marks and sloppy with ball, as mentioned Hansen looked poor also. Xerri looked average also

Standouts to me were Tucker, Colby, stephens, larkey, Zurhaar, PC, Finnbar, wilphil and Logue stood out to me in just how ready he looks

Last edited:

No training content again and couldn’t spot them I swear they only show up to 1 training a week

Also one that didn’t look too good in training today was Ford, dropped easy marks and sloppy with ball, as mentioned Hansen looked poor also. Xerri looked average also

Standouts to me were Tucker, Colby, stephens, larkey, Zurhaar, PC, Finnbar, wilphil and Logue stood out to me in just how ready he looks

I think they probably get the day off being a public holiday.

Yeah he trained there for parts too

Looks nowhere near it, will be shocked if he’s on the list next year
Tom Lynch gave him a mention in his match report, so there may still be hope :

"Tyler Sellers competed hard in front of the ball and provided really good contests and we got some really good pressure from our smalls down there: Blake Drury and Robbie Hansen (jnr)."

Thanks for all the reports

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captains' Run

The Roos will be at Norwood Oval from 12.30pm on Thursday, April 4 as they go through their final preparations for Friday evening's game, with signings available on the day.

So anyone going Wednesday morning main training?

That’s where I assume they would also announce a debut before flying out to Adelaide for gather round
Episode 5 Wind GIF by The Simpsons

Captains' Run

The Roos will be at Norwood Oval from 12.30pm on Thursday, April 4 as they go through their final preparations for Friday evening's game, with signings available on the day.
Any SA folk going to the captains run today?

can then spill on the squad selected that flew over

Any SA folk going to the captains run today?

can then spill on the squad selected that flew over
I'm going down to Norwood oval shortly, hope to get there around 12.30, fiancee is dropping me off then I'll have to get the bus home, I'll have a short sleeve North Melbourne "rugby" top on with jeans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back