Autopsy 76 point Team Effort win vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn’t tend to sideline him - but it does affect his form.

Fingers crossed.
More his role.., having to play as our quality medium forward instead of the mids.

Thought he was ace today but prolly no Brownlow votes.

More his role.., having to play as our quality medium forward instead of the mids.

Thought he was ace today but prolly no Brownlow votes.

21 and 3 goals is pretty handy

looks like a huge rain event next Saturday. Parker will have to come in for Campbell you’d think

JUH would be leading the coleman by now sorely on the delivery from Gulden and Blakey.
Yeah but he's in an average forward line. McDonald's in arguably the best in the comp. So we don't need McDonald leading the Coleman, we just need him contributing, and he's doing that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha… same as for Errol and The Chad, the bar is set very high.

I think Heeney only having 1 turnover and 8 score involvements is massive.

Gulden turned it over 8 times, Warner 5. Splitting hairs just thought Heeney had moments where he said ****ed this and saved the day, and the other two mentioned were outstanding

Pressure was good the whole way through. Besides the first 10-15 minutes, sat through the whole game with the unusual feeling that we were in complete control. That's the way it should be when playing teams like the Hawks and I thought everyone did there job.

Looking forward to next week, I wouldn't be disappointed if we took an unchanged line-up into the local derby but imagine someone will make way for Parks. Glad I'm not the one making the decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back