Opinion Sack Hinkley 5 - Lower The Blinds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The we are port Adelaide happy clapper Facebook page has gone full on anti ken lol. They just posted this:

FOX Footy commentator and former Hawk Ben Dixon was so perplexed by Ken Hinkley's comments in yesterday's press conference that he thought it was an 'April Fool's joke'.

Dixon went on to criticise Hinkley for giving Port Adelaide fans 'false hope' this season.

Hinkley said in the press conference: “Does it matter when you lose your five in a row? If you can win enough, I don’t know. My history tells me you can still lose five in a row and make finals.”

Dixon responded saying: “I’ve got a problem with that, that he’s giving hope to the supporters,” he said on Fox Footy's First Crack.

“Don’t say that in a presser knowing you could walk into a board meeting in the next quarter and go ‘right, we’re going to have to rebuild this’

“Don’t go throwing out ‘we’re trying to play finals footy’, because you’re not. You’re not even in the same postcode as the top eight.

“It’s an impossible task.”

Full article: ‘Thought it was April Fools’: Presser claim that left Hawks great stunned... and gives Port ’false hope’

They weren’t particularly happy clapper!
That’s Ken Oath.

Rozee’s convinced. Reckons in an interview this avo that the difference between the first and second half was they worked harder.
So they didn't work hard in the first half, and many other halves so far this season. Working hard as a pro footballer should be the bare minimum you do. If they aren't they should be docked pay.

Reading the Hinkley dick-sucking articles like

robert eggers patience GIF

The we are port Adelaide happy clapper Facebook page has gone full on anti ken lol. They just posted this:

FOX Footy commentator and former Hawk Ben Dixon was so perplexed by Ken Hinkley's comments in yesterday's press conference that he thought it was an 'April Fool's joke'.

Dixon went on to criticise Hinkley for giving Port Adelaide fans 'false hope' this season.

Hinkley said in the press conference: “Does it matter when you lose your five in a row? If you can win enough, I don’t know. My history tells me you can still lose five in a row and make finals.”

Dixon responded saying: “I’ve got a problem with that, that he’s giving hope to the supporters,” he said on Fox Footy's First Crack.

“Don’t say that in a presser knowing you could walk into a board meeting in the next quarter and go ‘right, we’re going to have to rebuild this’

“Don’t go throwing out ‘we’re trying to play finals footy’, because you’re not. You’re not even in the same postcode as the top eight.

“It’s an impossible task.”

Full article: ‘Thought it was April Fools’: Presser claim that left Hawks great stunned... and gives Port ’false hope’
Nice to read sensible words for a change, from someone with Dixon as his surname.

Do you think they realise that this 'we just need to work harder' stuff actually makes them look even worse? Absolute morons.
Remember when David Koch, of all people, called out the players after the 2017 Elimination Final loss, ".. we don’t want players who are living their dream just by playing AFL footy", and the players got the sulks?

Now they're saying they were just going through the motions in the first half. Living the dream and getting paid very handsomely but happy not to work too hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images.jpeg-65.jpg
Kochie Sings "Ken", appropriate since the original source material is about a rat 🐀

Ken, the two of us need look no more
But the fans, they want me to show you the door
Without a win to call our own
Just enjoy your can of Coke
And you my friend will see
You've got a friend in me
(I'll extend you past '23)

Ken, those fans are just not being fair
(The board don't care)
They forget that you had a pretty good first year
(Burgo was here)
If you ever look behind
At least you scored a free set of blinds
There's something you should know
You've got a place to go
(18th is as low as you can go)

I used to say "Uphold the Creed"
Now it's "Remember 2013"

Ken, most good clubs would turn you away
(Turn you away)
I don't listen to a word they say
(A word they say)
They don't see you as I do
I wish they would try to
I'm sure they'd think again
If you sign this extension
(A coach)
Like Ken
(Like Ken)
Like Ken

Remember those "We Win, You Win" emails a few years back? I was wondering if they'd do the opposite, "We Lose, You Lose" for example:

We lose, present this coupon to pay an additional 10% for your membership

We lose, Hinkley's contract extended

We lose, kick yourself in the janglies for supporting this trash club

Pretty easy to get shirts printed.. maybe a couple hundred people in sack Hinkley shirts on the hill in an obvious spot?
I'd be happy to wear one, except for the fact that I won't be returning to the footy until Ken is gone.

Rozee’s convinced. Reckons in an interview this avo that the difference between the first and second half was they worked harder.
By this logic couldn't we save about $799,999.60 per year by printing out a piece of paper that said "Work Hard" and just holding it up for them when they forgot this?

I'd be happy to wear one, except for the fact that I won't be returning to the footy until Ken is gone.

Wear it at home, washing the car, out to the shops, etc. It's multipurpose

Sacking Hinkley isn't just an idea, it's a lifestyle

Last edited:
LISTEN | kane Cornes has been called out on Facebook by a Port Adelaide group and hasn’t backed down.

Podcast: Kane engages on Facebook over Ken Hinkley (20.4.22)

Kane again making excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back