Autopsy 2022 Rd 13 Blues rain on Bomber's parade - 'Sheedy blames AFL for brave loss and demands an apology'

Who played well for the Blues vs the Dons in Round 13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Saad is an absolute gun and turning into my favourite player.

Runs like a gazelle, plays like a giraffe, heart of a gorilla, tenacity of a honey badger and smile like a
Salt water croc!
His little look away 45 kicks are phenomenal
Really opens up space for us
Great vision and skill. Trustworthy skill executor

I never mentioned you mate, it's alright throwing in some negative remarks but we are 9-3 so a positive remark in the same sentence is warranted. You ask me if I'm alright when we are 9-3, mate I'm flying.
Certainly suggests otherwise

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-120113_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-120113_Samsung Internet.jpg
    603.2 KB · Views: 76
I'm off. Sorry. I held on as long as I could.

This is interesting coming from you thy, I to am struggling to hang on but I see absolutely NO alternative.

Cerra going down didn’t help him either, as it meant more ball went through him. He should be the 2nd ranked winger not the 1st which he had to be last night…

Good for 2-3 good kicks in a game utilising the ample space he is afforded slowly improving his contested work (which is his major issue) freezes regularly in any aerial contest and is too easily brushed aside in contests and serious question marks about his ability to 'see' a game as evidenced by teh fact that too often his field positioning in support is poor and looking confused and hurried which causes problems in transition - rarely do players see him as the first option for a release even if he is there about - I conclude after watching him all year that his team mates have low trust in him as a receiver under any pressure.
That’s a bloody good summary of where he is at.
He’s a player we hope can take the next step but there’s no evidence to support the proposition that he will.

Highlight of the night for me. Absolutely beautiful tackle by Fisher who was up against a much bigger Stringer. And all the commentators could talk about was how Stringer would have usually made a successful fend of if fit. How about giving ANY sort of praise to Fisher? All game the commentators talk about what * need to do to get back into the game, how close they are plus a million other things which weren't even related to the game. How about giving a commentary on the actual game?

it’s so much easier when you hit mute, only turn the sound back on when the song is playing
(note it’s not just the commentators I can’t stand, the umpires voice constantly is also annoying, especially now that they are above reproach 🤮)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Young can get a bit stronger in those one on one body contests, we could well have another elite defender on our hands.

And removing them from their sad run at finals without us even making the 8. Hilarious.
Plenty of 50’s payed that day to give them a “seemingly unassailable” half time advantage.....😂

Bloke with a meatball footlong in his guts who had to borrow some boots killed them.....😂

Just wondering what you all have thought of LOB's last couple games?

When on the wing in full flight hitting targets with that left foot looks awesome but when he gets lost in defence looks vulnerable.

Newnes and Cottrell probably on a par with him at this stage.Would love to see how Hayes goes if good enough.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s better than Peter dean. Sorry to disappoint you old heads but he is
It'd be close. Peter Dean was a sensational defender in a different era where it was one on one rather than the emphasis on zoning off. Dean's greatest quality was reliability. He rarely got beaten, put his body on the line and hit his targets.

Docherty certainly had those similar attributes

Never mentioned you, never mentioned Hird but i think you're just another one looking for trouble in a win celebration thread, i suggest you watch the replay and try and get excited because you're not going to get away with bullshitting me.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Rd 13 Blues rain on Bomber's parade - 'Sheedy blames AFL for brave loss and demands an apology'

Back