Autopsy 2022 Rd 13 Blues rain on Bomber's parade - 'Sheedy blames AFL for brave loss and demands an apology'

Who played well for the Blues vs the Dons in Round 13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how that the umpire could think that was not a down field free. Must have just been watching the ball
I thought the same to be honest ...Same situation when the Doc received some front on attention post out of bounds free kick which resulted in down a field free to Newnes against Freo. And that GOAL!

I thought the same to be honest ...Same situation when the Doc received some front on attention post out of bounds free kick which resulted in down a field free to Newnes against Freo. And that GOAL!
At least that one the Freo player was trying to spoil the ball but was moving forward and accidentally collected Doc. Stringers one was just a cheap shot at someone who made him look stupid with a good tackle.

Voss is not their mate, won't go to the pub, have a beer and punt with the list. He is head coach and is looking like he's trying to balance himself as being between an authoritative head figure and a trusted confidant. If the players after a full pre-season and half season have not figured out the lay of the new land then they better learn quick.

I know he needs to be respected. I get that completely. It’s just that name calling or beating down without a purpose is quick way to lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know he needs to be respected. I get that completely. It’s just that name calling or beating down without a purpose is quick way to lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
My read on Voss is that he is genuinely old school mate- he is genuinely interested in winning flags has a huge opportunity to be a 3X Premiership Captain and a multi flag winning coach - not many achieve that - the player types he will always go for are match winners and hard at it competitors who win their contests. He will genuinely back in any player who plays with the same mission and intent and lose interest in any player who isn't 100% a buyer of the mission and or not up to it.

Very few coaches publicly declare that the list they have is far from complete - supported by both the CEO and President.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Rd 13 Blues rain on Bomber's parade - 'Sheedy blames AFL for brave loss and demands an apology'

Back