Preview Changes: R15 vs North Melbourne, Sunday June 26, 12.40pm ACST in Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Jnr's showing enough signs to warrant persisting with for a while yet I reckon. He seems to be slowly building I reckon
My thinking was Milera will need to be managed at some stage.

For me it's out of him & Schoenberg for the last spot.

If Schoenberg missed, he should get a full game in the sanfl, so Murphy would then be the best sub option.

From that side I’d pick

F. Rowe Fogarty McAdam
Hf. Keays Walker Rachele
C. Soligo Hately Dawson
Hb Smith Murray Hamill
B Doedee. Butts Laird
Ruck O’Brien Berry Schoenberg
Inter Parnell McHenry Hinge Jones
Sub Milera

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't buy it. Imagine if he'd have been developed correctly before he thought "stuff it"

If he was any good he'd still be on an AFL list, let alone barely performing at VFL level. Some players just don't make it. In fact most don't. The issue is he's a first round pick.

I don't buy it. Imagine if he'd have been developed correctly before he thought "stuff it"

His stats read very similar to a bloke who gets picked each and every week.

1655976848359.png

I don't understand why we keep going back to what's failed. Himmelberg? We know he's not up to it yet he always seems to be on the cusp of selection. McAsey may not be up to it either... but he COULD be, and the only way we'll know is if we give him a string of games.

And giving Worrell an extension was pointless. The coaches clearly don't rate him.

Would be Chayce's 50th game (and in front of friends and family). Peak Adelaide would be to make him the (non-sub) travelling emergency lol.
Wow, didn't know it was Chayce's 50th game next.
It would be nice if he played on the weekend down in Tassie.
It would mean a lot to him and his family, I hope the club make it happen

Would be Chayce's 50th game (and in front of friends and family). Peak Adelaide would be to make him the (non-sub) travelling emergency lol.

I think we have form with this, didn't we leave him at home when the reserves had a bye and we chose Lynch as the sub?

He could've gone to Tassie to catch up with family and friends but we preferred a clearly injured (& not ready to play) Lynch.

All this is from my "not the best" memory, I'm sure others will remember better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R15 vs North Melbourne, Sunday June 26, 12.40pm ACST in Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Back