Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Clarko to North another one of those "insert gun player" to North and end up with Polec?

Ken to North confirmed.

It would be very satisfying to watch our Kern flounder and fail at another club. Youse get what youse deserves.

Remember this was the guy who flubbed every senior coach interview until we came begging.

It would be very satisfying to watch our Kern flounder and fail at another club. Youse get what youse deserves.

Remember this was the guy who flubbed every senior coach interview until we came begging.
It would be funny but also infuriating seeing the heat turned up on him within like 2 or 3 seasons of underperforming.

I kid you not, Ross Lyon works for Wizel Property Group.

images

Just another boys club POS media figure

Someone just mentioned Timmy G said we can't pay Ken out and get Clarko - so how do North do it? How do they have this boundless pile of Cash and we can't afford a crumpet.
They are debt free, we owe approx 12 million, because we have financial journalist for a chairman.

Someone just mentioned Timmy G said we can't pay Ken out and get Clarko - so how do North do it? How do they have this boundless pile of Cash and we can't afford a crumpet.

We like all clubs pay the softcap, Noble only had a 2 year deal so ending it doesn't impact 2023. If Hinkley is on $700k for 2023 then that will count to the 2023 soft cap. Hawks had this problem with Mitchell as they had Clarkson on the books for 2022. You can get around it with a back ended contract, meaning they get not a whole lot next year and what they miss out on being crawled back in year 2 onwards.

Without knowing all the rules of the Soft Cap, North had Noble on a rolling contract on a yearly basis, wasn't contracted for next year, whereas Kern still had a YTG on his deal.

I personally think Port Adelaide are a much more attractive coaching option for someone like Clarko, but the talk here in Melbourne is that the AFL are going to persuade (aka bribe) Clarko to take the North job..

Anyhow I think Hinkley is almost certainly toast at Port, so it's not all bad/sour news for you guys.

I like Adem Yze, he knocked back The Crows job before they appointed Nicks cause he knew their list was cack apparently and has worked under a couple of success regimes (Clarko at Hawthorn and Goodwin at Melbourne)

I wanted Carlton to hire Yze before we hired Vossy. I rate him very highly in the potential coaching rankings.

People not getting in to the Foodie Thread

I blame kern

SACK HINKLEY

North are debt free,we are in a shit load of debt yet kochie is a finance guru

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

20220804_162708.jpg

I've been doing a bit of a spring clean at the Loony Bin, from spring last year that is.

I came upon this relic.

What is the significance of this you ask?

Read on trendsetters/fellow kampaigners/interested readers................................

If we well and truly cannot afford to payout Hinkley then I suggest:

1 - Kochie digs into his own pockets to semi-fund the payout; or

2 - probably more realistically, the club has Ken on the books but tells him not to hang around Alberton. We appoint a new assistant level coach in the head coach role and tell them yes salary is not great for 2023 but do a good job and you’ll be rewarded in 2024/25

I just want this used car salesman gone from our club. Who wants to make a bet post-Port Adelaide he’ll appear for some commentary and say he’s always been a Geelong man at heart (ie he never bought into us)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20220804_162747.jpg

I ventured out into society, much to the chagrin of, well society in general.

I happened upon a business that does this sort of thing. Enquired about cost and lead time, got told about setup fee etc. was going to be $55.

The lady at reception asked me to write what I wanted, I did, she gave me a funny look, then went out the back. She came back with a smile and said the person who actually does the job agrees fully and will do it for $25

2 - probably more realistically, the club has Ken on the books but tells him not to hang around Alberton. We appoint a new assistant level coach in the head coach role and tell them yes salary is not great for 2023 but do a good job and you’ll be rewarded in 2024/25

I just want this used car salesman gone from our club. Who wants to make a bet post-Port Adelaide he’ll appear for some commentary and say he’s always been a Geelong man at heart (ie he never bought into us)
Loss of members will cost more.... Alot more.

I agree, just backend the coaching contract, if short term the soft cap is an issue.

Looking a comments in here from media outlets, looks like the time is nigh. If he gets a new contract we don't have to pay him out. Go get em Kenny

Once he’s no longer coaching at Port I won’t give a toss what he says, not that I do much now anyway.

View attachment 1465835

I happened upon a business that does this sort of thing. Enquired about cost and lead time, got told about setup fee etc. was going to be $55.

The lady at reception asked me to write what I wanted, I did, she gave me a funny look, then went out the back. She came back with a smile and said the person who actually does the job agrees fully and will do it for $25

Marry that Girl ❤❤❤

View attachment 1465835

Brilliant. The fact it's on an afl guernsey is even better 😂

Maybe you should mass produce some for BF members?

View attachment 1465832

I've been doing a bit of a spring clean at the Loony Bin, from spring last year that is.

I came upon this relic.

What is the significance of this you ask?

Read on trendsetters/fellow kampaigners/interested readers................................
My first memory of my ATM was of a fairly long in the tooth ( and I'm very qualified to comment on age ;)) female `director' whose name from memory was Bambi, she looked like mutton dressed up as lamb and wouldn't have got a gig on Geoffrey Edelstein's list of the ones who didn't make the cut.

Doc's taste in the ladies went through the floor in his latter years, but his last hurrah in the marriage stakes (Brynne?) looked ultra classy by comparison, and that shouldn't have been possible.

View attachment 1465835

Wear that on Saturday night

North are debt free,we are in a s**t load of debt yet kochie is a finance guru
Koch is not a finance guru. He is a financial journalist with an accounting degree who's career highlight is hosting a morning TV show. Being a war correspondent doesn't make someone a special forces operative.

Without knowing all the rules of the Soft Cap, North had Noble on a rolling contract on a yearly basis, wasn't contracted for next year, whereas Kern still had a YTG on his deal.

I personally think Port Adelaide are a much more attractive coaching option for someone like Clarko, but the talk here in Melbourne is that the AFL are going to persuade (aka bribe) Clarko to take the North job..

Anyhow I think Hinkley is almost certainly toast at Port, so it's not all bad/sour news for you guys.

I like Adem Yze, he knocked back The Crows job before they appointed Nicks cause he knew their list was cack apparently and has worked under a couple of success regimes (Clarko at Hawthorn and Goodwin at Melbourne)

I wanted Carlton to hire Yze before we hired Vossy. I rate him very highly in the potential coaching rankings.

The Fact Eddie McGuire is batting for Clarko to North makes me think you’re correct. We must of saved a bit of cash not replacing Voss and Schofield.

I’d like to think we planned ahead…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back