List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Jade would be off the table along with a few others like king steele windy owens and Goat Sharman
I know

This Sharman bloke = whipping boy?

He regularly comes over to read our board just to go back and tell his followers any outlandish trade suggestions that may have been brought up.

Totally ignoring the fact he told the same followers that a deal was done and would be finalised that Friday (before trade week even started) for a future 2nd rounder.

The dude's nuts
Give him a break, us north fans have been through a bit, he is usually a good bloke

I'd consider trading membrey

Although I like him in the fwd 50, he can take as long as he likes when kicking a set shot that way

But again
It would have to be a good pick
How olds membrey?

True or sarcasm?

We need a sarcasm font, then that ruins the sarcasm…..MUM! I’M CONFUSED AGAIN
True, we picked him up as a mature ager in the MSD in 21. Has a great leap and a dead eye on goal.
We all love Cooper Sharman.

But don't take that as much, we all like Mason Wood

Hold on this embargo thing is real?

Oh FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, we picked him up as a mature ager in the MSD in 21. Has a great leap and a dead eye on goal.
We all love Cooper Sharman
Hmm mr Joffaboy I think your trying to hoodwink me

I know

This Sharman bloke = whipping boy?
giphy (46).gif

Nahh
Few of us rate him highly and has a good future if he develops
Still young and has a good set shot routine at goal
To me he should be played in the fwd 50 with King
Was swung back to defense a bit last year when Howard went down with the knee
Has a good leap on him, will take some absurd screener marks...pinched hit in the ruck a bit because of his leap when we were sbort with paddy being injuried

But was seriously chucked in the deep end...held up his end though considering the circumstances
Certainly not a whipping boy

My gut tells me the only thing that will appease the North base somewhat after the whole JHF thing is to take 2 and 3 to the draft.
When a club starts trading and drafting according to what fans want, then it's time to get a new career because you're done.

As Rawlings said today about JHF, they have all the data and based on that they made a decision and that the public don't have all the info, so I don't think fans feelings comes into their thinking.

Plus, Clarko historically has not been a big draft guy, instead the Hawks traded in like Geelong has been doing. So I don't think he'll care about losing 2 or 3 if he's getting in quality.

On SM-F936B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thing that irks about the Bowes trade is not the pick 7 or the 3rd rounder coming back its Geelong being able to spread the 1.6m over more years ...... surely if that has happened then the AFL should have said NO ... the 1.6m must be included within the next 2 years SC.

That to me is the bullshit part

The bullshit part is the current CEO of Geel having inside info that no other club had re GC’s salary cap issues, what Bowes was owed & that the AFL was going to allow salary cap dumps.

Insider trading that would put a bloke in prison in the corporate world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

breaking bad GIF

Don't see how Hunter Clark will be playing for the Saints next year. From what he is telling his mates, he really want's to leave and has pushed the club for a trade more than once.

I think we land Port's FRDP tomorrow afternoon, but who knows.

Loved him but don't think he can take the next step TBH.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back