No Oppo Supporters St.Kilda sack Brett Ratten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know whay I think we would love to get Lyon back as coach? Because both the Bummers and North didn't take him and could have. It would be great to beat them both next year and win a flag before they do when they had a chance of getting the premierhsip coach!

Milney saying if Ross returns he'd come back and pull the boots on if he hadn't put on a few kgs haha.

**** it, get him down to Sandy just to be around the boys!!

Clarkson - Huge ego. Wall puncher and puncher of fans.

Hardwick - Huge ego. Wall puncher and happy to do whatever he likes in his private life.

Scott - Enormous ego. Tried to fight players on the field if they say something he doesn’t like. Puncher if phones.

I think there may be a trend…
I once sat next to Alan Jeans on a train the '70s when he was our coach, I said hello, told him I followed the Saints, and man that stare straight into your face would send shivers down your spine, then he smiled thankfully, but I would hate to have a spray from him if I was a player.

I didn't, at all.

Freo became my 2nd favourite team when he was there because of how I felt about Ross. Was gutted when they lost... purely for Ross.

I know he's not perfect, but I don't think ive ever said a bad word about him. Felt nothing but grateful for his time at our club.

Mid '21 I said here I'd love to see Ratten gone and Ross brought back. I'm actually in shock it might happen. Thought there was no chance.
I said to a few Carlton mates last year when Ross was in the mix for them that I'd have him back at St Kilda in a micro second... and I was massively relieved when he didn't feel the vibe with the Dopers. He would have taken their list a long way.

Our L2 A30 group often discussed how awesome it would be to have Ross back.

I can't believe this is actually a possibility.

You know whay I think we would love to get Lyon back as coach? Because both the Bummers and North didn't take him and could have. It would be great to beat them both next year and win a flag before they do when they had a chance of getting the premierhsip coach!
There is only one club I personally need us to beat in that premiership race.

Carlton…

If I could erase one club. It’s them. Utter shit stain of a team with supporters who’s egos are unmatched. Even when they are shit - they are apparently good with guns on every line.

Even now, we both missed finals. But they are a chance of winning the whole lot next year if you listen to the media and their supporters.

Carlton…

If I could erase one club. It’s them. Utter s**t stain of a team with supporters who’s egos are unmatched. Even when they are s**t - they are apparently good with guns on every line.

Even now, we both missed finals. But they are a chance of winning the whole lot next year if you listen to the media and their supporters.
Yeah same.

I'm on record as giving up football if they win a flag before we do.

Statistically, I'm up against it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton…

If I could erase one club. It’s them. Utter s**t stain of a team with supporters who’s egos are unmatched. Even when they are s**t - they are apparently good with guns on every line.

I'm starting to feel that way.

Had a couple of Carlton mates contact me over the past few days to tell me how upset they were over how we treated Ratten.

FFS... that's seriously the pot calling the kettle black.

I didn't, at all.

Freo became my 2nd favourite team when he was there because of how I felt about Ross. Was gutted when they lost... purely for Ross.

I know he's not perfect, but I don't think ive ever said a bad word about him. Felt nothing but grateful for his time at our club.

Mid '21 I said here I'd love to see Ratten gone and Ross brought back. I'm actually in shock it might happen. Thought there was no chance.

U ****in wat m8

If we we land RTB - i can't remember the last time I've been this excited for a season to start since the late 00's.

Hearing all the former players back him in has the juices flowing again!

The media hating on us already instead of taking pity is a good thing again - means you are making the tough calls that are needed to be ruthless and successful.

Bring on day 1 of pre-season training!

If we we land RTB - i can't remember the last time I've been this excited for a season to start since the late 00's.

Hearing all the former players back him in has the juices flowing again!

The media hating on us already instead of taking pity is a good thing again - means you are making the tough calls that are needed to be ruthless and successful.

Bring on day 1 of pre-season training!
My all time favourite Lyon story isn’t even funny.

It’s how he forced Kosi to run lap after lap because his skin folds weren’t at the correct level for pre season training until he got them there. THATS WHEN Ross let him join the group.

Can you imagine the players when he gets announced? Surely someone gives them the heads up that he doesn’t **** around.

Also if the Boss does return…

Roll the dice with Sydney Stack

Haven't ever been the biggest fan of RTB but just feels right and I'm loving the "unfinished business" narrative, feels like the players would actually be motivated to perform every week with Hayes, NDS and hopefully Goddard involved at the club. As Bassat said, we've been irrelevant for over a decade, at least there'd be some genuine optimism even if it was a massive failure.

Gotta love the continuity too, can all just erase 2012-22 from our minds and pretend Steele and King are Lenny and Roo 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back