Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Finbarr on this one.

1. Adelaide Crows - I think it has gone a bit quiet because both teams have been so lame for so long. But if either team wins the Premiership, watch it go back to being nuclear. Obviously they are cross town rivals, the antithesis of all that is good in footy and most importantly, they are still 1 up on Premierships and I will never sleep well until that is 3-2 our way.

2. Geelong Cats - we owe them a 100 point drubbing in a Grand Final. A couple would really ease all things footy.

3. Collingwood Magpies - you don't own the colours black and white and they had a few wins against us in finals in the early 2000s. They are continually helping the AFL deny our heritage of black and white prison bars.

A little bit less

4. Brisbane Lions - threepeated when we had a very good team. We got one and what a great day but they were too good. Given huge concessions though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being on crutches.

imagine it takes 10 minutes to walk 1 light Tower.

imagine it took you 1 hour to get from the car park up to your seat, in pain, every, single, short, slow, step.

imagine being stuck here at the game because your carers ehicle will be held in the car park for 30 minutes after the game.

surrounded by collingwood supporters...in am echo zone

its gonna be a long day

1 bad loss closer to the used car salesman imposter of an AFL coach being shown the door, and his name rubbed off the boards at Alberton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back