Preview Changes rd 23 vs Sydney, Saturday 7pm AO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe but compare ze market

Port / Adelaide
Wines Laird
Butters Rachele
JHF Dawson
Rozee Rankine (they have to have him as a majority mid from next year on)

We don't stack up that badly there and our forward half obliterates theirs and when we have all our defenders on deck, we are better than them too. If we can somehow unearth or trade in or draft another A grade mid..I will back us in to best them for a long time to come

Realistically swap Rankine for Pedlar
While he will play up the ground doubt he bacomss a permanent mid

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Once again, nicks sh%ts the bed when the whips crack.
I’m done with Nicks. He’s fallen for the same Crows rubbish that has cost every coach since Craig his job.
Experience without performance doesn’t win premierships. You have to still be able to perform.
He’s a joke.

Pedlar and nankervis dropped, Sloane still in the side? Am I missing something here? What has Sloane done to be selected over these two players? Selectors are a bunch of idiots it seems.

Pedlar booting two goals isn't enough to stay in the side it seems. Nankervis even had more disposals at 14 with 79% efficiency at , Sloane had 13 at 63% efficiency as well as booting a point.

This club will never win a flag with these dickheads at the helm..

Sloane and murphy are and have been fxxkn atrocious..

So lets drop the young kids.

Fxxk I hope we get flogged..
Surprise , surprise do us all a favour and go support the flogs down the road

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pedlar and nankervis dropped, Sloane still in the side? Am I missing something here? What has Sloane done to be selected over these two players? Selectors are a bunch of idiots it seems.
It's the Nicks special. A must win game, so he will learn on experience regardless of form. Pedlar and Nank are the two most inexperienced players he could move out.

Pedlar wasn't effusive enough in his praise about Sloane re-signing on 5AA, so he's outta here. DO NOT QUESTION THE LEADER!

Was just about to post the exact same thing. Thought he might be in a bit of trouble for suggesting Sloane is slowing down a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes rd 23 vs Sydney, Saturday 7pm AO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back