Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ the amount times I've heard "Ken doesnt have the list". Right, and what about 21? Or 20? Or 14? Its so weird, he is never responsible for anything with these people, its always someone else's fault!

Rooch and Kym are pathetic and also peddling this excuse, but as Kingy basically said today, Kens gameplay is flawed and requires enormous talent to be successful, Dimma had an ordinary list but implemented mental strength and a complimentary gameplan.

But no no, its never Ken.

I don't think there will ever be another bloke that gets paid so so much with so so little responsibility and accountability, he has completely hoodwinked everyone

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Travis Boak has backed coach Ken Hinkley following the Power's straight-sets finals exit at the hands of the GWS

"We play with Kenny and for Kenny and the rest of the coaching group," Boak said.

Players publicly backing the coach, change is imminent

View attachment UuV2f_PvvYBb1UdT.mp4

Travis Boak has backed coach Ken Hinkley following the Power's straight-sets finals exit at the hands of the GWS

"We play with Kenny and for Kenny and the rest of the coaching group," Boak said.

Players publicly backing the coach, change is imminent

View attachment 1807205
Please retire Travis and take your daddy with you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And therein lies the problem. You play for the club and the jumper Travis.
A shame he never got to have real success but instead played in a record losing grand final and played under a record losing coach.
But, at least he got to leave the club a better person than when he came into the club, right?

And therein lies the problem. You play for the club and the jumper Travis.
A shame he never got to have real success but instead played in a record losing grand final and played under a record losing coach.
But, at least he got to leave the club a better person than when he came into the club, right?
The fact that this current crop of players, or any under stinkers, never reference playing for the club and jumper infuriates me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back