Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a loss from what they've achieved

Wonder if he's salary (along with a couple of others) though has maybe stopped Richmond from chasing other targets

OR if they found a suitor in the premiership window after a key forward, if they could have got a decent pick or two to help regenerate their list
Yeah maybe, but not as much as Grundy and Treloar are holding Collingwood back 🤣

Yeah maybe, but not as much as Grundy and Treloar are holding Collingwood back 🤣
9883b4a5-c8ec-49e3-9c94-429f6a1d0b3d_text.gif

:laughv1:

Gather round is about to kick off, just walked past Dane Swan looking cherry ripe for his bout

I'll post this here at the risk of turning that Game review thread from the weekend into a Ginnivan bashing pile on, which mind you, I am all for... But just not in that thread.

Read this today, shows a couple of things, firstly he has absolutely zero self awareness and secondly he has absolutely zero accountability for his own personal behaviour/actions..

1000005801.png

Now he was very fortunate to play in a flag, contributed basically zero on the day then carried on like a pork chop when they won..

And here he is, almost trying to play the victim because no Pies players reached out to him to say stay..
You know why they didn't Jack, because despite the fact they achieved something with you that gives you a lifelong bond they were happy to see you go and didn't want you to stick around... All this literally within a fortnight of the flag.

And this attitude is why he won't change any time soon, like the high free kick stuff it is all everyone else's fault and not his own doing.

As it turns out for him though he ended up at the perfect club for a turd

Interesting stat from first crack

Since the start of last year Port are

Against top 8 are 5 wins
Against bottom 10 14 wins

Since round 10 last year they have only beaten 1 top 8 side

Holy * those numbers are bad
Port are the pretendiest pretenders that ever did pretend

I'll post this here at the risk of turning that Game review thread from the weekend into a Ginnivan bashing pile on, which mind you, I am all for... But just not in that thread.

Read this today, shows a couple of things, firstly he has absolutely zero self awareness and secondly he has absolutely zero accountability for his own personal behaviour/actions..

View attachment 1947812

Now he was very fortunate to play in a flag, contributed basically zero on the day then carried on like a pork chop when they won..

And here he is, almost trying to play the victim because no Pies players reached out to him to say stay..
You know why they didn't Jack, because despite the fact they achieved something with you that gives you a lifelong bond they were happy to see you go and didn't want you to stick around... All this literally within a fortnight of the flag.

And this attitude is why he won't change any time soon, like the high free kick stuff it is all everyone else's fault and not his own doing.

As it turns out for him though he ended up at the perfect club for a turd
They didn't ask him to stay because there was a chance that he would of they did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news for Jesse - it's great to see him playing so well over recent seasons after the unnecessary pressure that was heaped in him at a young age

A great example of how we've got to learn, acknowledge & accept that not all players will develop at the same time or pace, and that we've got to allow players to come into their own in their time

A great story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back