Preview Round 5, 2024: GWS v St.Kilda - Manuka Oval, Saturday 13 April, 1:45pm AEST *GARCIA DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly thing is, that your somehow forgetting Sinclair, or are you seeing him as a permanant mid. now? And my suggestion that Windhager 185cm for Stocker 184cm is truly annoying some people, takes my cake?

I would be hardly including a running halfback as a defender, but perhaps that’s just my thoughts. If you’re expecting Sinclair to actually defend a small to medium forward, you’re absolutely having a laugh, which is where lies the issue if you drop Stocker

I would be hardly including a running halfback as a defender, but perhaps that’s just my thoughts. If you’re expecting Sinclair to actually defend a small to medium forward, you’re absolutely having a laugh, which is where lies the issue if you drop Stocker
Running half back is a defender or am I
I kinda get your point on the running half-back but you still might wanna have a chat with Corey Enright on that one haha. And I'm getting tired of people making stuff up for their own agenda. No I didn't suggest Sinclair play on Toby Green. That's in your mind only.

Dow should be straight in gone are the days you run players in the 2s for weeks, have a look at Carlton Sam Walsh straight in & he had a debilitating back injury.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sam Walsh had runs on the board, and Dow hasn't been at the club more than '2 minutes'

Running half back is a defender or am I

I kinda get your point on the running half-back but you still might wanna have a chat with Corey Enright on that one haha. And I'm getting tired of people making stuff up for their own agenda. No I didn't suggest Sinclair play on Toby Green. That's in your mind only.

Who’s going to play on Toby Greene, Bedford and Daniel’s without stocker, noting Cordy, Battle and Wilkie will alternate with either Cadman and Hogan?

We’re not talking about Enright, we’re talking about the current structure and setup with Sinclair having never been an accountable defender, but perhaps you know something the rest of the AFL world doesn’t know.

Sam Walsh had runs on the board, and Dow hasn't been at the club more than '2 minutes'
Sorry, that has nothing to do with is he fit enough to play a full game of AFL.

Regardless of when he plays it will be his first game for us.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who’s going to play on Toby Greene, Bedford and Daniel’s without stocker, noting Cordy, Battle and Wilkie will alternate with either Cadman and Hogan?

We’re not talking about Enright, we’re talking about the current structure and setup with Sinclair having never been an accountable defender, but perhaps you know something the rest of the AFL world doesn’t know.
Not that our defence is man on man but defensively it would be

Cordy - Hogan
Battle - Cadman/Riccardi
Wilkie - Greene
Stocker - Bedford

The only problem with that is that that means either Sinclair or NWM will need to be playing on Callum Brown

Not that our defence is man on man but defensively it would be

Cordy - Hogan
Battle - Cadman/Riccardi
Wilkie - Greene
Stocker - Bedford

The only problem with that is that that means either Sinclair or NWM will need to be playing on Callum Brown
After the bath Cordy got in the final, Wilkie has to take Hogan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't state that Garcia would play on Greene haha. Actually suggested Windhager could in one of my posts.
Windhager as a lockdown medium defender? You've tried to justify stupid with stupid.
Silly thing is, that your somehow forgetting Sinclair, or are you seeing him as a permanant mid. now? And my suggestion that Windhager 185cm for Stocker 184cm is truly annoying some people, takes my cake?
Using height as a measure for likeness shows how much more you have to learn of the game.

Against Jacob Koszitchke who is useless and a 3-gamer I think? Just look at what happened in the EF against Giants and that'll tell you why hope Dougs can be back in to replace him this weekend.

The EF had more to do with how our midfield was going than Zlugger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Against Jacob Koszitchke who is useless and a 3-gamer I think? Just look at what happened in the EF against Giants and that'll tell you why hope Dougs can be back in to replace him this weekend.
Won't happen Cordy is playing well enough & it really comes down to the mid field pressure.
Kozisichke just played his 50th not 3rd game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back