Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Top 5 v North

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Expectations are to high with you lot. Our position is the result of equalisation measures and an unrelenting year of injuries. We haven’t had decent draft picks for years and it showed today with the lack of polish on the outside. Stick fat and stop hammering the coach and players. The club will turn it around starting with great draft hand over the next couple of years. Go Tiges!

I gotta say, i get value for money with my membership. If we’re not winning flags, we’re winning the draft. SO MUCH WINNING.
I can’t be ****ed writing anything else. So, gonna shoosh myself.
Hey CB17 -

secret smell GIF
If the club was fair dinkum they should refund your membership or renew it for free that way you can have the trifecta lol

lol Norf doing g a lap of honour after that win …so pathetic really

Hi. Not here to troll or anything, but just wanted to point out;

It was our captains 200th game which is why there was a bit of pomp as we left the ground.

Cheers 👍🏽

Enough is enough with Jayden Short. Why the **** does he kick the ball so high now every time? Show some backbone Yze amd drop him.
Vfl side needs too win though.

Skills and fitness have been poor all year. As soon as the ball hits the ground they’re all so stiff to be able to bend down and grab it
Tall forwards just launch themselves forward with any contact, at what stage do they realise we don’t get soft frees?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why people want a spoon is bewildering, it’s ****ing embarrassing for the club to get that
Because that doesn’t really matter at all, neither does the shit the oppo will give us.. meaningless

Only thing that matters is the future and how to get the best for it

otherwise you’re gonna live with regrets all your life

Our future is bright with the right decisions

You guys are ****ing lucky, i just searched through 12 pages to find the Mcqualter Yze coaches thread only to find some mod campaigner had locked it 😂 Was gonna bump it.

Wonder if the supporters that are campaigning for number 1 pick are happy with that effort. Just a reminder, a good chunk of the players out there are multiple premiership players...
Yes your right lets bring back KB and Hart. Dude time moves on do you still like watching a champion like Dusty going around like he is? Most of the players your referring too are older 4 years older than last flag and some 4 more prior. A lot changes in 8 years.

Expectations are to high with you lot. Our position is the result of equalisation measures and an unrelenting year of injuries. We haven’t had decent draft picks for years and it showed today with the lack of polish on the outside. Stick fat and stop hammering the coach and players. The club will turn it around starting with great draft hand over the next couple of years. Go Tiges!
Read and learn folks!

Screenshot_20240803_170552.jpg

Because that doesn’t really matter at all, neither does the shit the oppo will give us.. meaningless

Only thing that matters is the future and how to get the best for it

otherwise you’re gonna live with regrets all your live

Our future is bright with the right decisions
Its so bright i gotta wear shades

Ryan Gosling Sunglasses GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

You guys are ****ing lucky, i just searched through 12 pages to find the Mcqualter Yze coaches thread only to find some mod campaigner had locked it 😂 Was gonna bump it.
Might unlock it so I can bump the posts saying I preferred Mini just for the humble brag and serotonin hit

I’m getting picked up soon. Heading to St Kilda for a gig. I’m gonna get binned tonight and celebrate the spoon. Let’s goooooooo

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Back