Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone surprised at this?

Ordinarily it would not be much of a deal but you have to take into account those two promote themselves a fair bit on social media so they are putting their faces out there as they enjoy the limelight.
With that, you have to be willing to undertake the extra demand so it's pretty poor to go missing when it doesn't suit.

I would expect the same with Bailey Smith. He will have to do a hell of a lot of media work in the coming decade and I'm sure it will be mentally draining all in all.

There's a bit of chat in our trade thread in regards to the Alex Neale-Bullen trade to Adelaide - whether it was good trade, who won out etc

When we look a bit more into the trade and the deal that helped get this one through, I'm going with Adelaide made out like bandits for now

If McAdams can get on the park, then maybe it starts to swing the pendulum back towards the middle

1728286740251.png

Anyone surprised at this?

The date of the B&F might not have been known when they committed to the clinic but shit work from their managers regardless to schedule a footy clinic in the middle of their time off. Be interesting to know what they would have been paid for that appearance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not good enough from them and not surprised, but also, who schedules players to be at a footy clinic the morning after the bnf? They're not the only ones who should be getting reprimanded here
And yet they also touted themselves as being a family club in years past, hypocrisy is thy name...

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back