List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyke needs to step in before this happens.
It's not too late to change the destiny of the club.
Cat Fail GIF by AFV Pets

Don would be well and truly across all that is happening and in agreement with it 👍

If Saints are the third team then possibly:

WCE
OUT: 3, 26, F3
IN: 8, 14, F2 (STK)

STK
OUT: 8, F3
IN: 12, 26

CAR
OUT: 12, 14
IN: 3, F3 (WCE)

Doesn't account for Owies. 14 becomes Baker + 24 + 51. Go to the draft with 8, 24, 51 63, 68. The latter three picks to come in 5-10 places each with Brisbane and Essendon's picks being swallowed up by bids.
Nah we wanted Pick 3, we get screwed by Carlton here. Would have never accepted that.

If we trade Pick 3 for Owies, 12 and Baker I will ****ing spew.

Since when was Baker EVER worth a high first rounder before the Vic media started pumping him up after the slightest interest in West Coast.

If 27 year old Owies is good enough to have his name near Pick 3, why is he being shopped so hard.

Trade period is a farce, player value and movement is controlled and heavily/unfairly influenced by Victorian media.

We are supposed to be hitting a DEEP DRAFT this year before Tasmania rock up and kill the draft for the rest of us.

I've tried to have a break from footy but I just can't listen to this garbage anymore. Particularly after the debacle with Hawthorn/Barrass. They better be ****ing good. Honestly.

WCE

STK
OUT: 8, F2

CAR

Doesn't account for Owies. 14 becomes Baker + 24 + 51. Go to the draft with 8, 24, 51 63, 68. The latter three picks to come in 5-10 places each with Brisbane and Essendon's picks being swallowed up by bids.
Whats the incentive for the Saints here? 8->12

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So whose definitely gone by Pick 12?

1) Lalor
2) Langford
3) FOS
4) Jagga
5) Smilie
6) Draper

Next tier:
  • Reid
  • Tauru
  • Travaglia
  • Armstrong
  • Trainor
  • Lindsay
  • Allan

So we’ll end up with one those?

Whats the incentive for the Saints here? 8->12
Extra pick this year. I don't know what their priorities are. They have a lot of decent players already.

We really need to get the 2 first rounders for Barass and trade at least one into this years draft if this trade happens. Also surely a second rounder from Richmond comes back in the baker trade. Makes it a little less dumb

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

WCE

STK
OUT: 8, F2

CAR

In what world do Carlton get another pick on top of 3 lol ?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back