List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

it was Barks4Eva on SS...........who then famously followed up by depositing papers containing rucks stats on the desk in the coach's box at Marvel before a game!! His plan may well have worked had he not put the ruck stats in the opposition coaches box !!
I think it was at the G. Bailed GT up in the race after the game. GT would only talk to him if he showed his Membership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can’t complain if we only offered him one year. Hopefully somebody else in our forward line will step up and lead to the ball (that isn’t just Higgo)
Thank You For Your Service GIF by Hyper RPG

it was Barks4Eva on SS...........who then famously followed up by depositing papers containing rucks stats on the desk in the coach's box at Marvel before a game!! His plan may well have worked had he not put the ruck stats in the opposition coaches box !!
Ahhh thank you, it was annoying the hell out of me.

Is he on here these days? what about Stinger, pretty sure he ended up getting banned from Saintsational, I know I tried my hardest to get it done while I was a mod there. He ended up becoming a bit more bearable towards the end of my time there and it was ultimately P66 that drove me off the site to here... and then the funniest thing happened

Ahhh thank you, it was annoying the hell out of me.

Is he on here these days? what about Stinger, pretty sure he ended up getting banned from Saintsational, I know I tried my hardest to get it done while I was a mod there. He ended up becoming a bit more bearable towards the end of my time there and it was ultimately P66 that drove me off the site to here... and then the funniest thing happened
Stinger is still on there, but under a different nic.....or two........

Believe it or not I know P66 in real life and he's actually a good bloke, very different to his persona online!

True legend ole mate Barks shame he’s not in here …

still think timmy could have provided something as a 3rd tall intercepting defender, seems as mobile as battle but reads it better in the air.. regardless probably only has a few years left so might as well establish a younger player in that spot

in regards to macrae, anything over 47 is a definite no from me, not because he won't perform, but we have to remember he will be taking a midfield spot from our new draftees. Would garcia have come on so quickly if macrae was playing this year? Phillipou? We're likely going to have an additional 2/3 talented young mids come R1 next year, if they're up to it they should get games ala wilson/pou/garcia

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back