List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

We have the second most points after Richmond. They have 8839 BEFORE the Rioli trade, we have half that in 4442.
Congratulations Richmond, win 3 flags in 4 years, fall off a cliff, but dont do a North and gut their list and ask for handouts, sell their capital and get in a huge bucketload of kids.

Will it work? Who knows but they have given themselves the best chance with Tassie coming in.
I swear like maybe 3 off seasons ago, everyone was going on about how Richmond had something like 5 picks inside the top 30 and how they were going to kick start their rebuild.

They took Gibcus, Brown, Sonise, Banks, Clarke.

Looking back on it, only Gibcus was in the top 10, and they have a much much stronger hand this year but whatever they’re fortunate it is a sellers market this year they have very marketable premiership players.

IMO, Bolton is the only one who will actually have an impact at a new club and worth the price he was traded for. So they’ve done well, i guess. Idk weird trade period, some clubs have on paper made some seriously questionable trades.

We just need to nail 7&8 above all else.

Let his mates post on SS one night when he was pissed and abused BackFromUSA. It was taa taa from SS and came here.
Dont know who he abused here but got perma banned as well.

Can still be found on Saints Facebook pages.
He went on a boys trip to Thailand or somewhere, and his mates were pretty loose units!

I swear like maybe 3 off seasons ago, everyone was going on about how Richmond had something like 5 picks inside the top 30 and how they were going to kick start their rebuild.

They took Gibcus, Brown, Sonise, Banks, Clarke.

Looking back on it, only Gibcus was in the top 10, and they have a much much stronger hand this year but whatever they’re fortunate it is a sellers market this year they have very marketable premiership players.

IMO, Bolton is the only one who will actually have an impact at a new club and worth the price he was traded for. So they’ve done well, i guess. Idk weird trade period, some clubs have on paper made some seriously questionable trades.

We just need to nail 7&8 above all else.
Don't forget they now have Chris 'I picked Nas, Pou and Wilson' Toce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sos has just been seen sitting in a popular lunch location eating what looks like a chicken parmi with chips underneath the schnitty. He isn't meeting with anyone, just a tad hungry. Allegedly washing it all down with a glass of full cream milk.
Full cream milk? In this weather?

He’s got to go…

2011 Milera and Saad for a first round draft pick downgrade. 63 combined games.
2012 Tom Lee for a swap , 1st round to 2nd and 3rd. 17 games
2013 Longer Pick 25 , 51 games.
2014 Good trading, no worthless spuds.
2015 Freeman for future second. Carlisle for pick 4 and 24 with a later first back. 66 games.
2016 Stevens for pick 50 17 games.
2017 Austin for 3rd round picks, 7 games.
2018 Hannebury, for around a 2nd rounder, 18 games Kent or pick 65, 37 excruciating games.
2019 Zac Jones for pick 32 and a future 3rd. 59 games ( and counting ). ( Ryder, Howard , Hill )
2020 Higgins
2021 -
2022 -
2023 - Liam Henry , Future 2nd. Paddy Dow ( too hard to tell ).

2024 is shaping up to be one of the better trade periods .
Up there with 2021 ( Nas, Windy , Owens ) , 2022 ( Pou, Keeler ), and 2023 ( Wilson , Garcia , Shoey ).

True legend ole mate Barks shame he’s not in here …
barks once sent me a pic of a naked lady with "fortius quo fidelius" across the middle of it. The "quo" obscuring young lady's pubic region. And that's how I got this nic. Last I heard of him he was playing keyboards in The Ears (I think), but that was a looong time ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back