List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

They wouldn’t give value for Bruce or Coffield but want overs when it’s their turn.
As a wog myself but not one of these…it’s like when a wog has a car but it’s the old story of “oh you won’t find one in this condition etc etc” but when you’ll have the same thing they’ll be lucky to offer a packet of chips

I think it is us who now has the Italian campaigner as the list manager.
Hope he sticks to his guns.

47 and the 3 year contract - more than enough for their sub.

It was P66 that also drove me away from SS. He hijacked not only every thread but individual posts if he could. I had been on there for years. I then came across here! And b****r me if P66 got banned on SS (finally) and came onto BF. The luck!

I quite liked Stinger. He got banned after I left so don’t know what happened there.
Feel almost guilty saying it but my proudest forum moment was eventually getting into an argument with that guy resulting in his eventual ban from SS. Joke was on me when he came here instead...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly we don't need to budge on either.

If we don't get Macrae or Kemp it's not the end of the world, we can just move on and draft someone else with the picks or find some one as DFA to fill a void for a year.

Don't buckle to these smug pricks.

It's weird that we made a move on Kemp though. Surely we expected the Blues to say no?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back