List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Great deal for Macrae in the end.

The backup ruck is still a glaring issue. Finding a Battle replacement, hopefully someone on the list can step up big time next year.

I think Macrae is a gamechanger for us over the next few years.
We still might find a DFA key-back, might have to grab a ruck from the state leagues.

Great deal for Macrae in the end.

The backup ruck is still a glaring issue. Finding a Battle replacement, hopefully someone on the list can step up big time next year.

I think Macrae is a gamechanger for us over the next few years.
Sharman best replacement for Battle on our list imho!!!

To quote Shania he’d don’t impress me much as a forward.

Surprised/pleased SOS didn’t get more Carlton duds!!

I wonder how close we got to Kemp. If Blues didn't want a future second, then I'm glad we walked away.

Full set of future picks definitely helps if we want to trade F1

Its something that has definitely improved since SOS & Gubby came to the club. They dont get sucked in paying to highly for a targetted player and always seem to have a contingency plan eg not being happy with Soldo.

Im confident they and the club will have plans to fill the required positional needs.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cornes can't help himself. Summarizing the Bulldogs trades he said they got Kennedy who is an upgrade on Macrae.

On age only.
I’d say for what they need he’s probably right. They don’t need, or want Macrae the mid.. they want a squib who plays HFF and can average 14 touches again.

So…Membrey.
What actually happened with this?
Heard he was having a medical. What has he been offered by Pies if they are happy?
Assume we get nothing even though we offered one year?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back