Strategy Back of House Discussion: Targets, Changes, Appointments & Facilities

Remove this Banner Ad

Pyke has come out today to staunchly defend frankly the indefensible. I think he should put some skin in the game.
Say, he is required to hand in his resignation should West Coast fail to retain Harley Reid.
The success of this trade decision rises and falls on if we can keep our best talent at the club. If Pyke can't manufacture a scenario to keep Reid (which is completely on him now) that's the final straw and he needs to go.

Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

In amongst the mayhem of this morning’s trade, we have appointed our new Head of Development - Jamie Maddocks who has held a similar role at the Western Bulldogs for the past 5 seasons

Dark Sharks will also be pleased to know the article confirms Jacob Brennan will continue as the forwards development coach

Thats like giving the employee who has a very limited ceiling the most basic, mundane work because thats all they are capable off.

In this case, out forward line is probably the easiest line to coach with snake, allen etc etc.

Thats like giving the employee who has a very limited ceiling the most basic, mundane work because thats all they are capable off.

In this case, out forward line is probably the easiest line to coach with snake, allen etc etc.
Brennan is a development coach so he’s working with the younger players who are playing WAFL

Has nothing to do with the likes of Allen and Waterman

IMG_5790.jpeg

Easy to see why we needed to bring Worsfold in and retained Schofield because that’s a relatively inexperienced coaching panel

Do like that we’ve brought in coaches with development backgrounds though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to recruit more western bulldogs staff. They know how to draft mids and develop them.

Ideally I would like us to pouch the entire western bulldogs recruitment team

Tom Morrison gone?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No official announcement but it was mentioned in a couple of the speeches by players during the B&F that he was leaving

View attachment 2146050

Easy to see why we needed to bring Worsfold in and retained Schofield because that’s a relatively inexperienced coaching panel

Do like that we’ve brought in coaches with development backgrounds though
Schofield is very experienced as a senior assistant and I guess Luke Webster has been around for a while. Shuey is the only real green coach and obviously McWalter is new to head coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Back of House Discussion: Targets, Changes, Appointments & Facilities

Remove this Banner Ad

Back