List Mgmt. “It’s a form of tanking” the Richmond rebuild

Remove this Banner Ad

In fairness his point was regarding having one big hand at one draft and just assuming that’s going to result in a raft of good picks when there’s past instances - from your club no less - where it hasn’t worked out that way. The Suns are another example. Equally as your own club has shown you might have years where you don’t have as many but you can ace it and you can set yourself up perfectly
I disagree. If you read his opening line he was having a go at Richmond’s drafting history first, and then chose justify by highlighting a draft from 20 years ago as some sort of evidence, knowing full well the club has nailed plenty of picks post that draft.
All great picks in their own right but they weren't selected in the same year were they?
So you didn’t mean to say Richmond has a “really poor history at the draft”, but actually meant to say “once they had a lot of good draft picks and it didn’t work out for them and that was twenty years ago but I’m a troll so I think it’s still relevant”. Glad we cleared that up.

I disagree. If you read his opening line he was having a go at Richmond’s drafting history first, and then chose justify by highlighting a draft from 20 years ago as some sort of evidence, knowing full well the club has nailed plenty of picks post that draft.

So you didn’t mean to say Richmond has a “really poor history at the draft”, but actually meant to say “once they had a lot of good draft picks and it didn’t work out for them and that was twenty years ago but I’m a troll so I think it’s still relevant”. Glad we cleared that up.
Nah that's not what I meant and you know it

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. “It’s a form of tanking” the Richmond rebuild

Remove this Banner Ad

Back