List Mgmt. “It’s a form of tanking” the Richmond rebuild

Remove this Banner Ad

It does not. What the screenshots say are:
  • Levi Ashcroft, Jagga Smith and Sid Draper are among the top draft prospects in this year’s crop of prospective AFL players.
  • Brisbane are already committed to matching bids on father-son gun Levi Ashcroft (brother of Norm Smith medallist Will) – who may go as early as pick two
  • The Brisbane Lions are reigning premiers and will have first rights to claim exciting father-son prospect Levi Ashcroft, who’s likely to be picked up in the first five selections.
  • GWV Rebels midfielder-forward Sam Lalor, who has been likened to Dustin Martin, is firming to be the dux of the 2024 class, but Finn O’Sullivan and Jagga Smith are other options at the top.
The Ashescroft, or the just the standard Ashcrofts? Those boys may need a special monniker. Just stumbled on this interesting article from a year or so ago, also mentions a prominent young Roo, below.

As an aside, once upon a time one would need to visit a Mohel, hopefully a deft one with no payot getting in the way, to attain the name Levi. I suppose that is no longer the case these days.

We’ve had one guy repeat a lie 20+ times with no evidence or supporting statements… and I’ve derailed the thread?

Could you cope any harder, troll?
Is it a logical response to call him a liar because you don't agree with him, and me a troll because I don't support Richmond? Because that's what you're doing over and over again lol, I can just imagine how raw your fingertips are. Also look up what cope means because you clearly don't know :tearsofjoy:

Is it a logical response to call him a liar because you don't agree with him, and me a troll because I don't support Richmond? Because that's what you're doing over and over again lol, I can just imagine how raw your fingertips are. Also look up what cope means because you clearly don't know :tearsofjoy:
You’re getting hysterical now. Time for a Bex I think.

Apparently I don’t know what cope means, which places me with two other idiots in this thread… one who doesn’t know what unanimous means and one who doesn’t know what perhaps means.

FYI, I use voice to text.

We could flip that and just highlight how much you’ve sooked it up when few have agreed with your opinion. You’ve then bombarded this thread with same statement over and over with no supporting articles or links. You’re no longer worth debating this topic with as you bring nothing new to it.

Just change your user name from geelong_crazy26 to richmond_triggered171920 and be done with it. You’ve only embarrassed yourself in this thread, and firmly outed yourself as a troll.
And again from todays updated phantom order from the no1 draft guru cal twomney
2B1ECDA0-B410-499B-A68F-46C889C87D35.jpeg

I think the only thing making people angry and I'm including any objective and prob a few Geelong posters - is not the obvious baiting/trolling but that you still dont seem to have a grasp on the word 'unanimous' and now 'consensus' - the number 1 pick is very debatable and Ashcroft is in that debate definitely. You nearly got there with 'widely help opinion'. As I mentioned earlier I think he is number one slightly ahead of the others but it is def not a consensus.

I'm just coming back to this thread because its hilarious how you keep going on about it but still dont really understand the words you're using
Again dramatic emotional stuff. If anyone is angry over the use of the word unanimous or general consensus on a footy forum I think they need to get a life or calm their nerves.

It is pretty unanimous from the knowledgeable draft gurus he is the no1, but I will give you that his draft position is debatable just like nick daicos slipping so he might be lower on some of the phantoms.

Talk about dramatic people. All you have to say is they aren’t drafting the best player in the pool and it’s hysteria. I literally had a guy take the time and effort to insert about 10 of my posts back to me in this giant rant.

And again from todays updated phantom order from the no1 draft guru cal twomney
View attachment 2150544
I’m going to start calling you Herpes, because you just don’t go away.

But am I meant to be surprised that Cal Twomey didn’t change his mind? So this really isn’t new evidence.

As for Ashcroft being a clear pick #1 I don’t think draft guru Cal Twomey actually agrees with you. If he did, why would he say what he does about FOS?

IMG_2846.jpeg
Thanks for playing Herpes.

I’m going to start calling you Herpes, because you just don’t go away.

But am I meant to be surprised that Cal Twomey didn’t change his mind? So this really isn’t new evidence.

As for Ashcroft being a clear pick #1 I don’t think draft guru Cal Twomey actually agrees with you. If he did, why would he say what he does about FOS?

View attachment 2150552
Thanks for playing Herpes.
Here again with the emotions and insults. same reason daicos went pick no 4 while being the clear standout of the crop, because he is a F/S pick and teams have shown a reluctance to go F/S or academy picks with the first choice. Not very good reasoning skills if you can’t work that out

Here again with the emotions and insults. same reason daicos went pick no 4 while being the clear standout of the crop, because he is a F/S pick and teams have shown a reluctance to go F/S or academy picks with the first choice. Not very good reasoning skills if you can’t work that out
Refer to my post #505 in this very thread.

Understand it's hard to imagine Nick Daicos not being the clear standout in his draft year, but JHF had overtaken him as the #1 pick by the end of the season, and that was completely disregarding any father/son considerations.

Refer to my post #505 in this very thread.

Understand it's hard to imagine Nick Daicos not being the clear standout in his draft year, but JHF had overtaken him as the #1 pick by the end of the season, and that was completely disregarding any father/son considerations.
I recalled the narrative differently but if that’s what you recall and read then sure. Not going to argue. I recall a lot calling him a generational talent and statistically the best underage player to ever go thru the underage system. It was real gleaming stuff. It has been pretty obvious since he walked in the door those pundits were accurate.

Right now I would comfortably put money on Levi Ashcroft for the rising star. His performance in the VFL for Brisbane was incredible. 35 touches and 2 goals in BOG showing. None of the other VFL try outs have come close to it

You’re not very good at this HSV-2, are you? You tie yourself in a knot one way and then find yourself having to untie the same knot.

Suggestion… read more than the lines you want to read, dig a bit deeper. If you had you’d have read the below about it not being a mock draft and F-S, and also that Finn O’Sullivan “started the season as a number 1 pick contender and remains it at the end”.

You’ve also pinned a lot on Cal Twomey. You’ll look real silly if he changes the rankings up next month. Another knot for you to untie.

Just. Stop. Embarrassing. Yourself.

IMG_2847.jpeg

You’re not very good at this HSV-2, are you? You tie yourself in a knot one way and then find yourself having to untie the same knot.

Suggestion… read more than the lines you want to read, dig a bit deeper. If you had you’d have read the below about it not being a mock draft and F-S, and also that Finn O’Sullivan “started the season as a number 1 pick contender and remains it at the end”.

You’ve also pinned a lot on Cal Twomey. You’ll look real silly if he changes the rankings up next month. Another knot for you to untie.

Just. Stop. Embarrassing. Yourself.

View attachment 2150592
Poor interpretation skills. His phantom rankings are based on where he believes they rank, when he is talking about the “no1 pick” contender he is referring to actual draft position. You need to work on your comprehension. Why would he change it up with no football left to play??

You are not doing very well here and really getting overly emotional. Take a rest from it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor interpretation skills. His phantom rankings are based on where he believes they rank, when he is talking about the “no1 pick” contender he is referring to actual draft position. You need to work on your comprehension. Why would he change it up with no football left to play??

You are not doing very well here and really getting overly emotional. Take a rest from it
Is he though? He is clearly ranking the individuals not taking into account F-S and Academy bids and, importantly, “is not predicting where the players will fall”.

Regardless, you’ve got more riding on Cal not changing it up than I have HSV-2. If he does I don’t think that’s a knot you can untie.

You are not doing very well here and really getting overly triggered. Take a rest from it.

Is he though? He is clearly ranking the individuals not taking into account F-S and Academy bids and, importantly, “is not predicting where the players will fall”.

Regardless, you’ve got more riding on Cal not changing it up than I have HSV-2. If he does I don’t think that’s a knot you can untie.

You are not doing very well here and really getting overly triggered. Take a rest from it.
Yes, when he said Fin osullivan started the season as the no1 pick contender he clearly meant to be drafted. I imagine he still is in contention. It’s not rocket science to interpret what pick no1 contention means.

Again nobody is changing an order based off power rankings when the players are no longer playing footy. Comprehension and reasoning doesn’t seem to be your strong suit

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. “It’s a form of tanking” the Richmond rebuild

Remove this Banner Ad

Back