Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not normally one to interject but I feel, for the players welfare, I currently need to.

Dr Ronald Fickleton here. Las Vegas Bears sports psychologist and all round wellness guru. I'm not one for labels so you can just refer to me as Dr Fickleton.

The quote below is quite demeaning to Electronic_Renaissance and just shows that myself and Lasso aren't only on the wrong page, we aren't even in the same library, not that he's ever visited one.

My approach of body, mind and soul has played an important part in the Bears improvement. "Mind" being the important part in the current issue. Lasso, if you think that people in the process of readying their mind for games is an issue perhaps you are in the wrong game.

In laymans terms (though layman may be a reach for Lasso), Electronic_Renaissance was meditating under my own instructions. He was 100% ready to go and you refused to use him in a close match.

Be better, Lasso. There are plenty of you around but there is only one Fickleton.

You seemed to be enjoying your nap on the bench so much that I didn't want to disturb you.

ladd-rd10-png.1825595

3rd v 4th next. Somehow we're still in top 4 but with the bye on the horizon it's a must win game. I'm hearing MWPP is going to do unspeakable things to por_please_ya

Well done to JoseMourinho on his first game at FF kicking 5. guero Test Tickle Tandy and Cap found plenty of the qooty but clearly tuned it over like Matera92's wardrobe.

AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY :
Rich (BB code):
FUR SENIORS Vs LVB SENIORS
FUR               1    1        3    1        13   4        16   7    103      
LVB               2    2        7    9        8    9        11   9    75       
FUR        HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt  LVB         HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt
Silky23     0  2  0  5  0  0  0  0  0   16  guero        0  6  4  15 1  1  0  0  0   65
Chronz      0  4  4  8  1  0  0  0  0   44  RonnieRave   0  6  6  9  2  1  4  0  0   51
Grockadoc   0  5  0  7  0  0  0  0  0   29  tony         0  5  0  3  0  0  1  0  0   18
SplintWhis  0  9  5  7  1  0  0  0  0   60  RookiePick   0  5  3  9  2  1  2  0  0   45
James Colo  0  6  3  3  1  2  2  0  0   33  Test Tickl   0  8  6  11 0  0  0  0  0   64
Pickitt     0  5  1  7  0  0  1  0  0   29  Dingster     0  5  0  8  0  1  0  0  0   32
Brick Loos  0  8  3  12 3  1  4  0  0   58  Tommycash    0  3  2  2  1  0  0  0  0   23
crazywildh  0  10 6  18 4  1  2  1  0  101  Tandy        0  8  5  13 1  1  3  0  1   62
Sab22       0  11 6  14 1  0  1  0  1   81  Millky95     0  9  1  5  7  3  1  1  0   74
rfctigerar  0  4  6  13 1  0  2  1  0   60  CountryLad   0  7  5  5  1  1  2  0  1   46
Feraligatr  0  5  5  7  0  0  0  1  1   51  Art Vandel   0  6  6  7  1  0  2  2  1   61
tigland     0  5  4  5  1  2  1  1  0   46  Matera92     0  8  7  8  1  0  0  1  1   72
JyeDye      0  3  0  1  0  1  0  2  1   25  I Dont Car   0  1  0  2  0  0  0  0  1    8
ShaunDugga  0  5  1  0  2  2  1  4  1   50  JoseMourin   0  7  1  1  0  0  1  5  2   55
Rioli8217   0  4  1  1  0  0  0  2  2   31  MWPP         0  2  1  0  1  0  0  1  1   20
NaturalDis  13 13 0  12 6  1  0  1  0  107  Cap          12 13 0  8  6  2  0  1  1  100
Frothies M  0  14 0  13 4  4  0  1  0   94  Electronic   0  4  0  9  4  2  0  0  0   48
Frederico_  0  16 0  10 7  2  0  2  1  111  Senor M      0  6  0  7  7  3  1  0  0   60
Bovo        0  0  1  1  0  0  1  0  0    2  JoshWooden   0  4  0  1  0  0  0  0  0   14
omyfridge   0  2  0  3  0  1  1  0  0   10  kane249      0  3  2  0  1  0  0  0  0   19

Rd 10 Review
Ted Lasso Review.png

Alright, gather 'round, my Bears, gather 'round. I've got a story to tell after our little outing on the field today. Now, y'all know I'm all about the positive vibes, but today, even I'm scratchin' my head a bit.

You see, we kicked off that game like a house ablaze! Goals, marks, tackles – we were like a finely tuned orchestra, and the Furies were just tryin' to find the right sheet music. We had 'em dancin' to our tune, and life was sweet.

But then, dear friends, here's where the story takes an unexpected turn – we seemed to misplace our qooty mojo. It's like our boots turned into banana peels, and we couldn't keep our balance. Those Fighting Furies, well, they got tired of bein' our dance partners, and they started waltzin' their way to goal after goal.

Now, I haven't seen a twist like this since I tried to teach a bunch of flamingos to square dance – let me tell ya, it's a sight to behold. But here's the thing, my Bears, even when you're wearin' banana boots, you've got the spirit to shake it off.

So, let's toss those banana peels aside, lace up our dancin' shoes once more, and get ready for the encore. We might've stumbled, but we're gonna turn this into a tap dance of triumph.

Onward, my Bears, with heads held high and a twinkle in our toes, for the next act awaits!​

I'm not normally one to interject but I feel, for the players welfare, I currently need to.

Dr Ronald Fickleton here. Las Vegas Bears sports psychologist and all round wellness guru. I'm not one for labels so you can just refer to me as Dr Fickleton.

The quote below is quite demeaning to Electronic_Renaissance and just shows that myself and Lasso aren't only on the wrong page, we aren't even in the same library, not that he's ever visited one.

My approach of body, mind and soul has played an important part in the Bears improvement. "Mind" being the important part in the current issue. Lasso, if you think that people in the process of readying their mind for games is an issue perhaps you are in the wrong game.

In laymans terms (though layman may be a reach for Lasso), Electronic_Renaissance was meditating under my own instructions. He was 100% ready to go and you refused to use him in a close match.

Be better, Lasso. There are plenty of you around but there is only one Fickleton.
tedlasso-spittake.gif

I stand with Doc!
I stand with Electronic_Renaissance!

Senor M, formerly known as Mister M, began his career at AEW as a member of the Furies Faction. After three seasons with AEW, he made the jump to WWE, where he caught the eye of Muddiemoose, the then leader of the Las Vegas Bears faction. This weekend, Senor M is set to compete for the 50th time with the Bears, much to the chagrin of fans who keep hoping he'll retire and take up knitting instead.

m signing.gif

Senor M's character and performance on the qooty field stand as a testament to his status as one of the biggest heels in the competition. He wholeheartedly embraces the role of the villain, delighting in the boos and negative response from the crowd. Anytime he posts with his Lucha style, it inevitably attracts an audience, who can't help but tune in to witness the drama, even if it's just to heckle him. This all combines to make him a captivating and polarising figure in the world of professional qooty.

Senor M's journey from an up-and-coming Lucha poster to a dominant force in the world of qooty has been nothing short of remarkable. His on field skills and charismatic heel persona have turned him into a controversial figure, deeply loathed by most fans. His fierce rivalries and memorable feuds with other qooty stars have added a layer of hostility to the competition, making every match he's a part of an emotionally charged event. As he prepares for his 50th match with the Las Vegas Bears, fans are eager to see what kind of chaos and disdain Senor M will bring to the qooty field next.

Congratulations to Senor M on reaching your 50th game with the Las Vegas Bears! He would have reached this milestone much sooner, but his selfless decision to sit out part of the last season allowed others to have their chance to shine, and for that, we are truly grateful. Your a true team player.

Dear friends and fellow wizards and witches,

Today, we gather to celebrate a remarkable journey in the world of Qooty, one that mirrors the enchanting adventures of our beloved heroes from the world of Harry Potter. As we join together to mark MWPP's 150th game with the Las Vegas Bears, we embark on a journey of accomplishment and perseverance.

Much like the Marauder's Map reveals hidden pathways and secrets in the halls of Hogwarts, MWPP's journey has unveiled the hidden depths of talent, leadership, and dedication. From her initial days as a talented player to becoming a Ravenclaw Quidditch team captain, she has displayed the same resolute determination that Hermione Granger showed in her academic pursuits.

MWPP's impressive victories, including the prestigious Ravenclaw Quill Award, acknowledge her outstanding talent and sportsmanship. She's embarked on thrilling adventures, including a quest to explore the realm of the Phoenix, much like Hermione's quest for knowledge.

After her adventurous journey, MWPP made a triumphant return to the Las Vegas Bears, echoing Hermione's return to her beloved Hogwarts. Her journey continues, and her story is one of inspiration and achievement.

Let us come together to celebrate MWPP's remarkable journey, one filled with dedication, leadership, and achievement, much like the enchanting world of Harry Potter. Join us as we honour her accomplishments and look forward to the games and adventures yet to come.

Marauders Map.png

MWPP's Journey to 150th games for the Bears (In case you don't understand Harry Potter Language, Read the bolded section)

S27: Embarks on a magical journey from Ravenclaw Tower to the bustling town of Diagon Alley.
S27: Treks from Gold City into the town of Las Vegas to join the Bears

S30: Takes up the mantle of being the Ravenclaw Quidditch team captain,
S30: Becomes Captain of the Las Vegas Bears

S30: Receives the prestigious title of an All-Star Scholar,
S30: All-SFA - Selected at CHB/Vice Captain

S31: Continues to excel as an All-Star Scholar,
S31: All-SFA - Selected at CHB for the 2nd season running

S32: Completes a successful three-year term as the Captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team,
S32: Last Season as captain before handing over to moose in S33 - MWPP's record as captain was 21 Wins and 29 Losses

S32: Achieves a remarkable victory by winning the Ravenclaw Quill Award,
S32: Wins her first Las Vegas Bears BnF

S33: Maintains their reputation as an accomplished scholar, continuing to win the Ravenclaw Quill Award.
S33: Wins back to back Las Vegas Bears BnF's

S34: Embarks on a thrilling quest to explore the enchanted realm of the Phoenix,
S34: Joined the Phoenix to farewell Chipmunk

S35: Makes a triumphant return to the magical world of Hogwarts after their adventure in the Phoenix's realm,
S35: Makes her way back to town of Las Vegas and rejoins the Bears

Congratulations to MWPP on reaching your 150th game with the Las Vegas Bears!

It was senior night, Senor M was in the 185 lb weight class and his team desperately needed the points from my bout. The only problem was he was up against killer MP_ from the Phoenix. Dude was going Division 1 and was all state. I didn't think he had a chance against him and his signature pretzel move. This move could bend you into positions you've never been in before, ways you don't even think you could bend. So after the first few minutes in the ring Senor M starts to wear out, MP_ gets the take down, he closed my eyes, and when he opened them he saw a big ol' set of nuts hanging right in his face. So he reached up and bit them. Gave him the ability to get the escape and win the bout.

You have no idea how much energy biting yourself in the nuts gives you.

Happy 50th Senor M

A Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw get stranded in the desert. They stumble upon a lamp and a genie pops out and says he will grant them each one wish. The Gryffindor said, "I wish I was back at Hogwarts," and NTTAWWT she was gone. The Ravenclaw says, "I wish I was back home with my family," and NTTAWWT she disappears too. The Hufflepuff says, "Aww man, I wish my friends were still here."

Happy 150th MWPP

Test Tickle's daughter sees Testy in the shower and asks what his testicles are. "Those are the Apples of the Tree of Life" Testy tells her by the way of poetic concealment.

His daughter tells this to his wife, who replies, "Did he say anything about the dead branch they're hanging on?"

Happy 150th Test Tickle

Senor M, formerly known as Mister M, began his career at AEW as a member of the Furies Faction. After three seasons with AEW, he made the jump to WWE, where he caught the eye of Muddiemoose, the then leader of the Las Vegas Bears faction. This weekend, Senor M is set to compete for the 50th time with the Bears, much to the chagrin of fans who keep hoping he'll retire and take up knitting instead.

View attachment 1831420

Senor M's character and performance on the qooty field stand as a testament to his status as one of the biggest heels in the competition. He wholeheartedly embraces the role of the villain, delighting in the boos and negative response from the crowd. Anytime he posts with his Lucha style, it inevitably attracts an audience, who can't help but tune in to witness the drama, even if it's just to heckle him. This all combines to make him a captivating and polarising figure in the world of professional qooty.

Senor M's journey from an up-and-coming Lucha poster to a dominant force in the world of qooty has been nothing short of remarkable. His on field skills and charismatic heel persona have turned him into a controversial figure, deeply loathed by most fans. His fierce rivalries and memorable feuds with other qooty stars have added a layer of hostility to the competition, making every match he's a part of an emotionally charged event. As he prepares for his 50th match with the Las Vegas Bears, fans are eager to see what kind of chaos and disdain Senor M will bring to the qooty field next.

Congratulations to Senor M on reaching your 50th game with the Las Vegas Bears! He would have reached this milestone much sooner, but his selfless decision to sit out part of the last season allowed others to have their chance to shine, and for that, we are truly grateful. Your a true team player.
Fun fact - 6 Bears will be playing their 50th game as teammates with Senor M - Cap I Dont Care JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 and Millky95

Profound congratulations to the esteemed Test Tickle for his diligence and service. We thought to match this duly deserved recognition by bestowing upon him a great honour. Sadly, the tribute was defaced overnight before it could be publicly unveiled. This transgression, no doubt the work of some jealous hooligan, has been reported to the authorities. The investigation to date has yielded a suspect who goes by the name 'Argas'. No more is known at this time.

Testy Celebration.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear friends and fellow wizards and witches,

Today, we gather to celebrate a remarkable journey in the world of Qooty, one that mirrors the enchanting adventures of our beloved heroes from the world of Harry Potter. As we join together to mark MWPP's 150th game with the Las Vegas Bears, we embark on a journey of accomplishment and perseverance.

Much like the Marauder's Map reveals hidden pathways and secrets in the halls of Hogwarts, MWPP's journey has unveiled the hidden depths of talent, leadership, and dedication. From her initial days as a talented player to becoming a Ravenclaw Quidditch team captain, she has displayed the same resolute determination that Hermione Granger showed in her academic pursuits.

MWPP's impressive victories, including the prestigious Ravenclaw Quill Award, acknowledge her outstanding talent and sportsmanship. She's embarked on thrilling adventures, including a quest to explore the realm of the Phoenix, much like Hermione's quest for knowledge.

After her adventurous journey, MWPP made a triumphant return to the Las Vegas Bears, echoing Hermione's return to her beloved Hogwarts. Her journey continues, and her story is one of inspiration and achievement.

Let us come together to celebrate MWPP's remarkable journey, one filled with dedication, leadership, and achievement, much like the enchanting world of Harry Potter. Join us as we honour her accomplishments and look forward to the games and adventures yet to come.

View attachment 1831424

MWPP's Journey to 150th games for the Bears (In case you don't understand Harry Potter Language, Read the bolded section)

S27: Embarks on a magical journey from Ravenclaw Tower to the bustling town of Diagon Alley.
S27: Treks from Gold City into the town of Las Vegas to join the Bears

S30: Takes up the mantle of being the Ravenclaw Quidditch team captain,
S30: Becomes Captain of the Las Vegas Bears

S30: Receives the prestigious title of an All-Star Scholar,
S30: All-SFA - Selected at CHB/Vice Captain

S31: Continues to excel as an All-Star Scholar,
S31: All-SFA - Selected at CHB for the 2nd season running

S32: Completes a successful three-year term as the Captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team,
S32: Last Season as captain before handing over to moose in S33 - MWPP's record as captain was 21 Wins and 29 Losses

S32: Achieves a remarkable victory by winning the Ravenclaw Quill Award,
S32: Wins her first Las Vegas Bears BnF

S33: Maintains their reputation as an accomplished scholar, continuing to win the Ravenclaw Quill Award.
S33: Wins back to back Las Vegas Bears BnF's

S34: Embarks on a thrilling quest to explore the enchanted realm of the Phoenix,
S34: Joined the Phoenix to farewell Chipmunk

S35: Makes a triumphant return to the magical world of Hogwarts after their adventure in the Phoenix's realm,
S35: Makes her way back to town of Las Vegas and rejoins the Bears

Congratulations to MWPP on reaching your 150th game with the Las Vegas Bears!
Fun fact - Matera92 and kane249 will celebrate 150 games as teammates with MWPP

True story. Just stopped laughing last Tuesday.

P.S. Does M92 really have 10 ways to describe how he's the reason we lost?
I don't think he can count to 10

rd11-ladder-png.1831774

Dominant win Bears. We sit in 3rd possie with a handy percentage. Senor M and MWPP had good games for their milestones while Tommycash was hitting on the pretty lady behind the goals. RonnieRaven was BOG and JoseMourinho lead all goal scorers with 3. Fat tony waddled off the bench to have his best game for the season and gets to taste a win!!
AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY :
Rich (BB code):
LVB SENIORS Vs ESP SENIORS
LVB               4    0        9    2        13   4        13   6    84       
ESP               1    0        1    1        1    2        7    3    45       
LVB        HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt  ESP         HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt
JoshWooden  0  1  1  2  0  0  1  0  0    7  Billy87      0  0  1  4  0  0  0  0  0   11
kane249     0  6  3  3  0  0  0  0  0   33  Shermy       0  3  1  1  0  0  0  0  0   14
Tandy       0  1  1  1  0  0  1  0  0    5  Itsmyshow    0  3  0  0  0  0  0  2  1   22
Electronic  0  6  3  5  0  0  0  0  0   37  madman18     0  7  10 9  0  2  0  0  0   71
Test Tickl  0  8  5  6  1  0  0  0  0   55  Red mist     0  4  3  6  0  0  0  0  0   33
Dingster    0  9  4  7  1  1  1  0  0   55  Wise Guy S   0  7  3  5  2  0  1  0  0   45
guero       0  9  6  8  1  0  1  0  0   62  Catsnlaker   0  2  1  0  0  0  0  0  0    9
Senor M     0  13 2  8  2  3  1  0  0   69  Jhye Clark   0  9  8  6  0  0  3  0  0   54
RonnieRave  0  8  4  13 2  1  1  2  0   80  The Majest   0  12 1  10 0  0  0  0  0   59
Jezmiester  0  4  4  4  0  0  0  1  0   38  Krazy Kris   0  2  4  5  0  1  1  0  0   26
Art Vandel  0  5  1  3  2  0  0  1  0   38  DemurePrin   0  4  0  4  1  0  1  0  0   21
Matera92    0  3  3  6  2  0  2  0  0   32  akkaps       0  2  0  3  1  0  0  0  0   16
I Dont Car  0  2  0  0  0  0  0  2  0   18  Drunkgolia   0  3  0  0  0  0  0  2  1   22
JoseMourin  0  4  0  0  1  0  0  3  1   35  Zoops        0  5  2  3  1  1  0  1  0   38
MWPP        0  5  0  0  0  0  0  2  3   30  thewizardm   0  2  0  0  0  0  0  2  0   18
Cap         8  9  0  7  3  1  1  0  0   59  por_please   9  6  0  3  4  1  1  0  1   48
Millky95    0  7  0  4  9  4  2  0  1   64  MP_          0  6  0  7  6  3  2  0  0   53
tony        0  5  0  4  1  0  1  2  1   37  Rankine2Ra   0  7  0  6  1  3  0  0  0   40
RookiePick  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0    0  Callums_Gu   0  4  2  5  0  1  1  0  0   26
Tommycash   0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0    0  jackenny     0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0    0

rd11-ladder-png.1831774

Dominant win Bears. We sit in 3rd possie with a handy percentage. Senor M and MWPP had good games for their milestones while Tommycash was hitting on the pretty lady behind the goals. RonnieRaven was BOG and JoseMourinho lead all goal scorers with 3. Fat tony waddled off the bench to have his best game for the season and gets to taste a win!!
AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY :
Rich (BB code):
LVB        HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt  ESP         HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt
JoshWooden  0  1  1  2  0  0  1  0  0    7  Billy87      0  0  1  4  0  0  0  0  0   11
kane249     0  6  3  3  0  0  0  0  0   33  Shermy       0  3  1  1  0  0  0  0  0   14
Tandy       0  1  1  1  0  0  1  0  0    5  Itsmyshow    0  3  0  0  0  0  0  2  1   22
Electronic  0  6  3  5  0  0  0  0  0   37  madman18     0  7  10 9  0  2  0  0  0   71
Test Tickl  0  8  5  6  1  0  0  0  0   55  Red mist     0  4  3  6  0  0  0  0  0   33
Dingster    0  9  4  7  1  1  1  0  0   55  Wise Guy S   0  7  3  5  2  0  1  0  0   45
guero       0  9  6  8  1  0  1  0  0   62  Catsnlaker   0  2  1  0  0  0  0  0  0    9
Senor M     0  13 2  8  2  3  1  0  0   69  Jhye Clark   0  9  8  6  0  0  3  0  0   54
RonnieRave  0  8  4  13 2  1  1  2  0   80  The Majest   0  12 1  10 0  0  0  0  0   59
Jezmiester  0  4  4  4  0  0  0  1  0   38  Krazy Kris   0  2  4  5  0  1  1  0  0   26
Art Vandel  0  5  1  3  2  0  0  1  0   38  DemurePrin   0  4  0  4  1  0  1  0  0   21
Matera92    0  3  3  6  2  0  2  0  0   32  akkaps       0  2  0  3  1  0  0  0  0   16
I Dont Car  0  2  0  0  0  0  0  2  0   18  Drunkgolia   0  3  0  0  0  0  0  2  1   22
JoseMourin  0  4  0  0  1  0  0  3  1   35  Zoops        0  5  2  3  1  1  0  1  0   38
MWPP        0  5  0  0  0  0  0  2  3   30  thewizardm   0  2  0  0  0  0  0  2  0   18
Cap         8  9  0  7  3  1  1  0  0   59  por_please   9  6  0  3  4  1  1  0  1   48
Millky95    0  7  0  4  9  4  2  0  1   64  MP_          0  6  0  7  6  3  2  0  0   53
tony        0  5  0  4  1  0  1  2  1   37  Rankine2Ra   0  7  0  6  1  3  0  0  0   40
RookiePick  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0    0  Callums_Gu   0  4  2  5  0  1  1  0  0   26
Tommycash   0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0    0  jackenny     0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0    0
B876D103-1A5C-443F-9BDC-021C37EADF66.gif

rd11-ladder-png.1831774

AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY :
Rich (BB code):
Perhaps the key to our success is to keep the ball as far away from me as possible?

Fickletons thoughts and other musings

1697554950402.jpeg

So let it be known that in round 11 the Las Vegas Bears played the East Side Phoenix (weren't they an NBL team in the 90's?).

Dr Fickleton sits in with Lasso for the first three quarters. At three quarter time the score is:

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 3
Las Vegas Bears : 13.4.82
East Side Phoenix : 1.2.8

My job is done wouldn't you think? So I leave:

I feel my job here is done.

Fickleton out. Oh, that's Dr Fickleton to you.
Well I was mistaken and I rarely make mistakes. Leave Lasso alone for a single quarter and this happens:

Quarter 4
LVB 0.2.2
ESP 6.1.37

My rates aren't cheap but I'm sure you can afford them. You'll need to.

Rd 11 Review
Ted Lasso Review.png

Well, howdy there, my magnificent Bears! Gather 'round, gather 'round, 'cause we've got a tale that's got more twists than a pretzel at a carnival!

Now, let's start from the beginning. We gave those East Side Phoenix folks a little head start by lettin' them kick the first goal. It's called being polite, but don't worry, we've got manners for days. And then, you know what happened? We went on an absolute goal-scoring rampage! It was like our forwards got turbo boosters on their boots. Thirteen goals! I didn't know whether to cheer, dance, or try to keep count.

Now, here's where the story takes an interesting turn. Yours truly, in my infinite wisdom, decided to say, 'Lads, we've got this one in the bag. Feel free to hit the pub.' But here's the hitch – I forgot to add 'after the game' at the end of that sentence! So, what happens? You find yourselves at the 3-quarter time siren thinkin' it's time for a good ol' cold one. Meanwhile, those Phoenix chaps decide to have a little goal-scoring fiesta of their own. They thought they'd make a comeback, or maybe they just wanted to show off. Either way, they managed to kick those last six goals.

But here's the kicker – even with their last-minute goal spree, we managed to hang on to that lead like a bear with its honey pot. Thirteen to seven – now that's a scoreline that paints a picture!

So, my message today is clear, my fantastic qooty aficionados: let's remember, I might make the occasional communication error, but we never make an error in belief. Keep believin', keep playin' with all your hearts, and let's get ready for the next adventure on this qooty journey. Onward, my Bears, to more goals, wins, and unforgettable stories! 🏉🐻✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back