Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

I was hopeful we'd see improvement after we moved on that 'sports psychologist' that was a hangover from Mateflon's time as captain. $110k per year to feed the man strawberries!?!

You bastards, Chastity now has to return to her life as an exotic dancer.

Rd 6 Posting Stats
Why didn't anyone tell me to stop spamming, I never post 63 times in a week.

Rd 6 Posting Stats .png

Last edited:
RookiePick in outrageous form. Everything he touches turns to gold, and not just for the Nicaraguan criminal forensics units like usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a room...want to watch?
Season 8 Francis GIF by Showtime

Rd 7 Review
Ted Lasso Review.png

Hello there, my extraordinary Bears! I hope you're all still catching your breath after that rollercoaster of a match against the Bombers. Now, I must admit, we kicked things off with a little fashionably late entrance – blame it on our attempt at a dramatic entrance – but as they say, better late than never, eh?

Now, let's talk about those comebacks. Not just one, but two! It's like we were channeling our inner Houdinis out there. First, we let the Bombers think they had us right where they wanted, and then, bam, we roared back like a hungry bear after a picnic basket!

And speaking of hungry, Senor M seemed to have quite the appetite for free kicks, didn't he? Ten of 'em! I think he was tryin' to set a world record for most freebies in a single game. Maybe we should've given him a free kick buffet instead.

Now, Matera, my friend, you've been teasin' us for seven long games, tellin' us you'd kick 5 goals. Well, better late than never, just like our arrival to the match! You finally did it, and we couldn't be prouder. Now, let's see if you can make it a habit.

But in all seriousness, Bears, what a game it was. We showed the world that no matter how rough the start, we never stop believin'. We came together, played like a team possessed, and snatched that victory right out of the jaws of defeat.

Now, you know, it reminds me of a time back in Kansas. We were playing against a team that had us down by a mile at halftime. But I told my players, 'Folks, remember what we always say – it's not over till the fat lady sings.' Well, turns out, the stadium didn't even have a fat lady, let alone someone singin' opera! So, we decided to sing our own tune, and boy, did it sound sweet. We came back and won the game, and it was a reminder that the greatest victories often start with the most unlikely beginnings.

So, here's to our glorious win, Senor M's free kick extravaganza, and Matera's goal spree. Let's keep this momentum rollin', Bears, and remember, it's not about how you start; it's about how you finish. Onward to more victories!​

ladd-rd8-png.1812665

Slow start cost us today but we stay second on the ladder and have a healthy percentage. Need to bounce back against the Wonders to consolidate top 4, esp as the bye will eventually catch up to us. Go Bears!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back