Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to intrude, but Jesse 'The Hulk' Hogan would have to be one of the most overrated and useless spoons that this league has ever seen. All he does is complain and i would rather have a walrus take a set shot for me with my life on the line. Honestly, you would be better off getting rid of him and sending him to Freo and just running with a smaller forward line or Jack Watts.
Yeah but he's OUR overrated useless walrus spoon so **** off

Edit: oh and another thing, you're not sorry, you're just a weirdo.

Edit 2: Right. NOW you can **** off.

I honestly see his height being a problem going forward, all these teams are gonna need to find defenders for Patton, Weiderman, Lobb, Daniher, Moore, Wright, Lynch etc to defend the height
The Weid doesn't deserve to be on this list yet but shit there are some talented key forwards coming through and Hogan needs beat players on the lead or else he will be no more than a Jack Darling averaging about 50 goals a year
Same height as Riewoldt and Buddy.

I really don't understand what goes on in this thread.

Picking out little things that mostly aren't even true to make themselves feel better that Hogan might be leaving in a year..

I don't want to tell you how to think, but go start a thread on Demonland or something.

Hi guys,

Ima just gonna try some reverse psychology.

I think Hogan should stay at Melbourne. 40 goals for a second year key forward is pretty awful. It's only 22 goals more then our 5th year rookie selection in Taberner and only 38 more then our resigned megalith in Apeness.

I don't think we need him with these 2 up and comers. Oh and McCarthy who kicked exactly ZERO goals this season. So our tall forward line set up next season would've kicked exactly half of what a second year player did for you guys.

AND some of you complain about yips!

You should all collectively hang your heads in shame.

Oh what I'd give to complain about a tall 40 goal a season forward with infinite upside who has the yips.

It's so bad in our forward line that we applaud contested marks these days.

Anyway, Hogan is not required at Freo and is no chance of coming.

Same height as Riewoldt and Buddy.

And neither have been considered especially great over head marks, Rooey worked his ass off to beat his opponents through work rate and buddy has a freakish ability to turn his opponent and face the goal

I really don't understand what goes on in this thread.

Picking out little things that mostly aren't even true to make themselves feel better that Hogan might be leaving in a year..

I don't want to tell you how to think, but go start a thread on Demonland or something.
Spot on. It's the Bigfooty version of the Demonland panic room shit - a kind of insurance in case Hogan did decide to leave, people can bump their old posts and say 'I told you so'.

So it's back to its shriney self now. We need Hogan.

Switching topic slightly, something strange about that Norf poster that visited a page back. His suggestion was that we get rid of Hogan and go with either a smaller forward line or Jack Watts. That struck me as odd. How does Goody work that one? Week one he plays BenKen, Kent and Garlett forward. If we don't win we drop that lot to Casey and have a forward line that consists entirely of Jack Watts. Okay so my coaching abilities aren't exactly well developed but I feel just slightly nervous about this plan. Or maybe the posters sanity. Was probably Brad Scott incognito though now that I think about it.

We won 10 games, not 4. This isn't 2009.
Yeah, so we are just back into football conversation. The low hanging fruit has been picked, we've achieved nothing. The natural progression mentality is still a risk.

Anyway, I don't think Hogan will leave. Hope he has a big preseason, fixes up his set shot and gets some of that swagger back.

I hope he matures a bit and in watching some tapes of himself to learn about his leading patterns he starts to say, "What the hell was I carrying on about there? Just get the ******* ball!"

Unlikely I know, but anyone feel like perhaps is attitude is in part to the club not being as hard on him as it should because they are scared of getting him offside and demanding a move?

I would think the moment you start pandering to a 2nd year player is the day you've lost it as a football department. Not Roos' and I hope not Goodwin's style

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would think the moment you start pandering to a 2nd year player is the day you've lost it as a football department. Not Roos' and I hope not Goodwin's style
Need to find a happy medium between pandering to him and allowing a second year player/21 year old to suffer so much pressure and scrutiny.

Unlikely I know, but anyone feel like perhaps his attitude is in part to the club not being as hard on him as it should because they are scared of getting him offside and demanding a move?

I've thought this many, many times. You'd like to think not, but it's a possibility I reckon.

If next season Weideman has the same year Hogan did this year, are we all going to be happy? or are we going to critical of his season?
No. We will be ecstatic.

This board is determined to see Hogan though only one eye at a time. And it's gotten heaps worse since dickhead Brown floated the bizzo about 15 million for 10 years. Suddenly the guy can't part his hair in a manner that isn't deconstructed to the nth degree.

If next season Weideman has the same year Hogan did this year, are we all going to be happy? or are we going to critical of his season?
If he brings the same sooking bullshit Hogan brings then **** him 2. It cant be good for everyone around him to have that negative bullshit he brings during a game. I know through my work if i have a sooking moaning campaigner who carries on it brings the whole team down. Doesnt matter how good they are at doing their job if they carry on like a lil bitch it will be cancerous to the team.. if he gets rid of that bullshit i'm happy to cheer him on but right now **** him give me pick 3 and next years first and he can rot Freos team. Funny how we beat Hawks and geelong yr b4 without carrying his negativity

If he brings the same sooking bullshit Hogan brings then **** him 2. It cant be good for everyone around him to have that negative bullshit he brings during a game. I know through my work if i have a sooking moaning campaigner who carries on it brings the whole team down. Doesnt matter how good they are at doing their job if they carry on like a lil bitch it will be cancerous to the team.. if he gets rid of that bullshit i'm happy to cheer him on but right now **** him give me pick 3 and next years first and he can rot Freos team. Funny how we beat Hawks and geelong yr b4 without carrying his negativity
So you have proof that he is constantly being negative around the club and bringing everyone down then?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Seems to be a close to 50/50 split on what people thing of Hogan atm yet one side has to constantly tell the other it's wrong
Are you disagreeing with me! GTFO! How dare you have opinions on things that aren't like mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back