Review Dees v Freo - Good, Bad & Fugly. CHEER LOUDER 🤯

Remove this Banner Ad

Had enough of the NT as well. Why is a team called Melbourne playing home games in Alice Springs? Certainly not blaming that on the result, but i think we've won like 3 or 4 out of 10. Hardly a positive outcome. Time to scrap it. Grow some balls and play all the home games at the G.
Good luck getting that changed. the whole club is a bunch of woke campaigners . absolutely jizzing themselves over the welcome to country and the gift swap. do they realize we all know this shit is made up by white liberals. eg - those hats ffs. looked like they were wearing pot plants. ridiculous. least in Alice the guys doing the welcome to country are actually aboriginals

Last edited:
It isn’t the forum but this is from the owner of the website

View attachment 2009098

:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$
that attitude is as weak as piss. but typical of a lot of Melbourne supporters. imagine a Carlton or Essendon support having that mentality. It's right through the club to be honest. Ive always felt that and it's what got me banned from demonland. haha can't handle that mentality. I want MFC to be ruthless c*nts. across the board.

SO.
What we need now is stabilidy. It's just a flesh wound and we can recover if we rally around our coaching group and use the same player selections.

Oksy. That was my joke for the week.
Seriously now, can we have a clean out of the football dept and coaching group before we point finders at the players.

Still think he'd be a good player if he played in the backline. Ive got no problem with us knocking back the picks but using him as a forward needs to be done.

I remember throwing Petty forward in 2019 and he looked promising but still looked a defender gone forward. Could clunk them, but then would spray the kick. Last year he had a day out against the tiges. This year he's looked incapable of marking anything bar the Geelong game and on the few times he has, the kicks haven't been very confident

Bar the Richmond game, he's always played as a defender in the forward line rather than a natural forward. Defending is his natural position, and we're running him and us into the ground by stubbornly leaving him forward. I'm not saying he can't play forward but at least get some good touch in defence and build his confidence up. We've held onto this for so long this season that we might have crossed the point where his confidence and instinct might be ****ed at either end of the ground

Still think he'd be a good player if he played in the backline. Ive got no problem with us knocking back the picks but using him as a forward needs to be done.
His confidence is completely shot and he needs to go back to his natural position down back.

This forward experiment should have ended weeks ago.

Surely after yesterday the experiment is over. Swap him and Tmac at the very least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's sad but our last shot at a viable forward line probably has to now include Tmac playing up forward and winding the clock back to 2018/21 form. He seems to be due every 3 years so why not
2025 Plan to Fix our Forwardline:

Turn Tmac into a gun forward for the second half of the season.

Con him off to North for some sweet 3rd round compo.

Pass on the pick.

Recruit Jack Darling as our 2025 forward saviour.

Kornes is laughing at us, Buckley is laughing at us.
They are talking about what shit we are, chuckling, having the time of their lives.

Making Cornhole happy... f@#$ Melbourne.

I've still got faith BBB will get his knees right and Jake Melksham will recapture his form from last year right as we hit the prelim. Spargs shooting laser passes into the forward line that defenders can't see. Worry not friends!

What’s the go with Spargo? Has he played a match since Joel’s phone messages got reviewed?

His achillies TBC injury comes across a little suspicious to me.

I am convinced there is more to the story with Spargo. Wasn’t he rumoured to have requested a trade last off season also?

Somehow I am skeptical we will see him in the red and the blue again at any level.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back