$10 Name a Game DVD's

Remove this Banner Ad

it seems ******ed to plan a massive sale like the one they just had at the same time they were moving premises??

Makes sense to have a sale before the move, to reduce inventory, though that doesn't appear to be the case here.

I thought that was the way things happened these days. I ordered some from their last $10 sale and they came in cases but this time I swear they mention on the website that games are delivered in the cardboard sleeves now. I ordered the alloy case for mine but it has not arrived yet.

just ordered 1995, r9. vs hawthorn. we had 1 point at quarter time. 7 points at half time. i think it was Roo that was running though the middle, got tackled from behind, and the umpire called it push in the back. first time i can remember that kind of umpiring decision. these days it would be paid every day of the week, but back then it never happened.
we managed to get up even though the hawks had a million scoring shots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just picked up that rd 9 1995 as well, as well as the 2004 showdown we won and the final rd game of 2007 where we had to beat collingwood away to win

$29.94 :thumbsu:

Just grabbed the Collingwood game and GWS game from this year, and also First Blood - first game in 1991 - Get some Hawk on your Fork. Its one of the games I've wanted but never had. All three from $32 instead of $80!!

Still can't believe I missed the First game, I was only 15 years old in 1991, and instead of going to the game I decided to go to the movies with my girlfriend! I went to the next game against Carlton and we lost!

Remove this Banner Ad

$10 Name a Game DVD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back