$10 Name a Game DVD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah mate, that was Nigel's last game. Adding the list you already gave earlier, there are some ripper games to get!

Yeah mate, that was Nigel's last game. Adding the list you already gave earlier, there are some ripper games to get!

Cheers mate, thought it might have been a milestone or testimonial match, so thought I better check. I remember listening to it on the radio. It was spine tingling stuff.

Curious to know.... does anybody have any games that don't feature the Crows? The only one I have is the 08 GF which I recorded from TV. I love that game. But generally speaking I don't think I could watch many other teams classic games, no matter how good they are.

I have the Geelong-Richmond massacre from a few years back, and the drawn GF, and Sydney 05 GF. Probably will buy a few games from other clubs from season 2011 because the highlights were few and far between AFC way last year! Essendon comeback from 69 down v the Roos from 2000 is one I want to get my hands on again. Football at its best that was

Essendon comeback from 69 down v the Roos from 2000 is one I want to get my hands on again. Football at its best that was
i downloaded that game a couple years ago, that was a brilliant game

I've got my list down to 23 games after getting 16 last year. It was originally at 30 and I tried to cut it to 20, but it was just too hard!:(

I finally got purchase done. 2002 semi final vs Melbourne, 05 Semi final vs Port, 2011 grand final in blu ray, 2009 elimination final vs essendon, 08 round 3 vs Port, Roo's 300th vs North.
Same here. Ended up emailing my list of 24 games and they said that was fine, so got my order done finally!:thumbsu: The guy I spoke to said it'll take 2 weeks to arrive due to the massive amount of orders, which is understandable.

Same here. Ended up emailing my list of 24 games and they said that was fine, so got my order done finally!:thumbsu: The guy I spoke to said it'll take 2 weeks to arrive due to the massive amount of orders, which is understandable.

Very understandable, but the site problems were still a mystery.

I can understand it being down at 12pm yesterday, but to still not work at midnight is strange. It was even slow this morning as well.

I havent been able to get onto the website... Anyone know if the sale is still on? Or have an email contact that I can submit orders through?

It is on until 12pm tomorrow, unless they extend it again. I can't get on now. It was fine at about 2pm. You should be able to email your order, but I think it has to be 6 DVD's or less. admin@sportsdelivered.com

It is on until 12pm tomorrow, unless they extend it again. I can't get on now. It was fine at about 2pm. You should be able to email your order, but I think it has to be 6 DVD's or less. admin@sportsdelivered.com

Thanks champ. 6 DVDs wont last me even half an off season. Will be a fair sized order. I still have my invoice from my last order stuck on the wall above my pc because a heap of games were unavailable back then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some others im going to get, added to the other lists on here

1991 R3 v sydney - first ever away win

1991 R6 v WB - A Jarman 37 touches, highest by a crow in 1991

1991 R12 v Fitzroy - low soring 3 point win, i just have a soft spot for fitzroy

1991 R14 v Brisbane - Hodges kicks 7

1991 R24 v NM - jameson kicks 8

1992 R6 v Brisbane - smashed the bears, hodges kicks 8

1992 R15 v Sydney - 10 goal win, tasker and murphy kick 10 between them

1992 R19 v Fitzroy - Modras first big game, kicks 7

1992 R20 v Richmond - 110 point in at the G

1992 R23 Geelong - Hodges kicks 11 vs cats

1993 R1 v Richmond - Modra mania begins. Kicks 10

1993 R11 v WB - Bicks has a day out with 44 touches

1993 R16 v Richmond - 139 point win, mods gets 13

1994 R3 v Sydney - A Jarman has a day out, roo and smart kick 5 each. High scoring game

1994 R23 v Essendon - Tony hall, my old fav player, kicks 6

1995 R3 Stkilda - kept saints to 26 points

1996 R1 v Sydney - Cavan kicks 4, 100 point win

1996 R2 v Fitzroy - D Jars kicks 8

1996 R3 v Geelong - scored 142 points and highest goal scorer got 3. Good team effort

1996 R4 v Essendon - 96 point win, A Jars kicks 5

1996 R7 v Freo - A Jars high possessions, D Jars 6 goals

1996 R17 v Fitzroy - Last game vs the fitzroy lions, 99 point win

1997 R5 v WB - Mods kicks 8

1997 R8 v Sydney - Big Bad Bazza Standfield gets 4 with mods and Jars

1998 R2 v Freo - 93 point win, some how clay sampson kicks 6, as did mcleod

1998 R 12 v Ess - high scoring 2 point win'

1998 R20 v Geelong - Mods kicks 6, his last big bag for Adelaide

Next year I hope they have a sale again so I can put in another order for the next few years:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Has anyone ordered / got a copy of the Crows v Fremantle Round 11 2010 game???

I just watched the first half. All good. But 2nd half disc seems to be a tim allen / ray liota movie.....

Has anyone ordered / got a copy of the Crows v Fremantle Round 11 2010 game???

I just watched the first half. All good. But 2nd half disc seems to be a tim allen / ray liota movie.....

haha, that happened to me too! But with a different game - actually was another Fremantle game (the 06 final)! Just email them. They sent me a replacement, plus an extra DVD as an apology.

haha, that happened to me too! But with a different game - actually was another Fremantle game (the 06 final)! Just email them. They sent me a replacement, plus an extra DVD as an apology.

Oooh a sweetener. Awesome, thanks. Ive just ordered that 06 final, going to be checking it for sure.

Has anyone received their purchases yet? I think it's been exactly two weeks now, so it should't be too much longer.

"Sports Delivered
Hi all, just a bit of a heads up! We are still looking at a few weeks to get all the orders out due to the huge demand and moving premises at the same time. We are sending out what we can and we appreciate your patience. Ps our phones and emails may be temporarily down from now through to Monday due to the move. Cheers"

Has anyone received their purchases yet? I think it's been exactly two weeks now, so it should't be too much longer.
Well I just checked my bank account, and my email order was processed on the 20th, so I expect my order will be arriving pretty soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

$10 Name a Game DVD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back