List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Inner Sanctum Thread. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree on Steele, he's a developing player who played a handful of games when other were injured. He was a pick around the teens as a North bid and nothing suggests he has made a massive leap. Jamie Cripps was a first round pick that despite being played in our best 22 netted us a second rounder. Same with Lynch. Mitchell worth about pick 10 IMO, he's an accumulator but not quite in that elite group of mids.

Agree with you on Steele. What also worries me about him is that, not only does he have a foot injury now (foot injuries are generally bad news) but it is pretty well known that he has often struggled to get on the park from his junior days to now. I reckon putting all of this together he is some sort of chance to be an injury bust for us which should really push his price down.

I'd much prefer Mitchell because, above all else, his durability seems good.

How long till part 4.

One was quality discussion, two was quality shitposting, this has just been shit so far. Next one can't be any worse.
Trouble is it's a thread about trades and the trade period hasn't even started yet, although I expect things will heat up a bit after the GF is done and dusted.

In the meantime, enjoy the gerbils o_O

How long till part 4.

One was quality discussion, two was quality shitposting, this has just been shit so far. Next one can't be any worse.

Thread 4:

"Advanced mathematics and logarithms and how they changed my life"

Cam McCarthy

He had a contract. There are probably plenty like that but I'm talking about guys who either want to leave when the contract is finished or the club want a player to leave. Matchbank has named Carlton. He will get there some way or another. It is the same once Steel says us. He will get to us one way or another.

He had a contract. There are probably plenty like that but I'm talking about guys who either want to leave when the contract is finished or the club want a player to leave. Matchbank has named Carlton. He will get there some way or another. It is the same once Steel says us. He will get to us one way or another.

Like when jake nominated us and nearly ended up a hawk?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fat Nick the woman basher was meant to go to Collingwood...

Agree with all that.
Rockliff fits the bill perfectly in terms of the way he plays.

It would be like having 2 jack steven's.

Of course cost, attitude and age all count against rocky to a degree.

But the way he plays is just what we're missing.
Naa Rocky doesn't play like Steven, plays far more on the inside. Dustin Martin would be a way closer comparison to Steven, elite pace, burns away from packs, good both inside and out and a goal sneak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back