List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Inner Sanctum Thread. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Mitchell has shown why St Kilda need to now throw everything including the kitchen sink at getting him to the Saints. Surely we can now start selling the dream of finals and sustained success to him more than the Hawks can. After their early exit from the finals we can plant the seeds of doubt about the Hawks and do what the Hawks have done to others and pull off a big trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Mitchell has shown why St Kilda need to now throw everything including the kitchen sink at getting him to the Saints. Surely we can now start selling the dream of finals and sustained success to him more than the Hawks can. After their early exit from the finals we can plant the seeds of doubt about the Hawks and do what the Hawks have done to others and pull off a big trade.
Mitchell is not a team man like his old man .will go where the money is and then have no problems jumping ship once another offer comes in .
Sorry do not want this type of player .

Mitchell is not a team man like his old man .will go where the money is and then have no problems jumping ship once another offer comes in .
Sorry do not want this type of player .
He'd be stupid not to go where the money is. He's only got a short period to make his money. Every player who has come up for trade who is highly rated due to their potential, has attracted high offers. They don't just play for the love of the game.

I'm not saying pay him more than what he's worth, and he's worth is what the club is prepared to pay him.

And for the record, I don't think he's looking to leave the Swans just because of money.

Swans would want pick 10 & Longer for Mitchell & id do it. I'd even chuck in the panther.

Pay the greedy little campaigner 800k a year, whatever it takes.

He'd be stupid not to go where the money is. He's only got a short period to make his money. Every player who has come up for trade who is highly rated due to their potential, has attracted high offers. They don't just play for the love of the game.

I'm not saying pay him more than what he's worth, and he's worth is what the club is prepared to pay him.

And for the record, I don't think he's looking to leave the Swans just because of money.
There are players who play for the jumper and those who play for themselves .
Mitchell will play for himself on and off the field
I wouldn't want to play with him .i reckon he wont take a hit for the teams der ant circumstances
Better options for pick 10 both at draft or elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back