List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do dimma and gale say Ty is a very important player for our footy club structurally that is... He clearly isnt if he plays VFL

all i can say is what I have heard and I can confirm that in a good news week for the tigers and in particular the board, it must be that we have snared the signature of Morabito

Well his medical bills will be bigger than balmes salary, so i guess that matches up with that theory

all i can say is what I have heard and I can confirm that in a good news week for the tigers and in particular the board, it must be that we have snared the signature of Morabito

Post reported for being a dick tease!!!

whispers that there is something big going down involving player or players from WA. ;)

This was said on the SuperFooty podcast. You're not trying to play this off as your inside information are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whisper about something big is real, Morabito might be real.. ;)... naaaa there are whispers that something is cooking at its big...thats all i have heard

Any chance Shuey might be wanting to come back to Victoria?
Ps. Better not be Ballantyne or I'll throw up.

Why is everyone so keen to get rid of Ellis? Get him the players he needs around him (inside mids who can get first hands on the footy) and he will get back to the form he a few years ago!!!

Because he turns it over, panics and is soft as butter, but boy can he run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, but he is an elite talent pushing 30 with multiple soft tissue injuries well past his best.

Prestia is not promising, he is proven and a gun with many more years ahead of him.

LIds value is so overrated on this board IMO. At best he is worth a mid to late 1st rounder, Prestia is worth an early to mid first rounder.

What would you know???

Your location is Gold Coast and you said Lids is overrated!!

You should wash your mouth out with soap!!

What would you know???

Your location is Gold Coast and you said Lids is overrated!!

You should wash your mouth out with soap!!
Clearly not as much as you, you have probably watched a whole 40 seconds of Lids on youtube by now.

Where is your location? ****in stupidville?

No offence but I cannot stand it when supporters accuse a player of being soft, soft people wouldn't be playing a contact sport like football, much like many of the airmchair critics in the comfort of their home thinking they are in a place to judge whether an AFL player is soft or not.

Rubbish, there are players playing afl that avoid contact, they are smart enough and get away with it.
You need courage to play afl but there are physical players and then there are non physical and these are what are referred as soft, softer than others, playing style rather than courage.

Can someone please post the link to the super footy pod cast and what minute mark they mention the Richmond thing?

Just type SuperFooty podcast in Google and it is after the 40th minute. I think the podcast goes for 47 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back