List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just got a brief look at what their team will be without a forward when Naughton went down ( much like us with Marshall.)
I know it’s not an acl after all but if they want the insurance player they’ll have to pay.

I don’t believe we’ll be rushing to offload him if Ben King isn’t coming so we can just say no if they offer something we don’t think is enough.
As I said it seems we instigated it so once that happens I’m doubting he stays especially as the dogs have offerred a lot more than us. Think we have handled it pretty badly unless we get more than I expect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said it seems we instigated it so once that happens I’m doubting he stays especially as the dogs have offerred a lot more than us. Think we have handled it pretty badly unless we get more than I expect.

If they’re offering him a lot of money/ years surely it stands to reason that we get a decent pick because they obviously value him. He is contracted we don’t have to let him go.

Do we know for sure that we instigated it? There was talk that the Doggies asked the question and when we heard their offer we were prepared to consider it.

If they’re offering him a lot of money/ years surely it stands to reason that we get a decent pick because they obviously value him. He is contracted we don’t have to let him go.

Do we know for sure that we instigated it? There was talk that the Doggies asked the question and when we heard their offer we were prepared to consider it.

Yes I do know we put his name out there. The dogs bit hard.

Hill has met with the Mitchell/Hawks. It’s in his social media. I can’t believe this.

What can't you believe?

The football season has finished for both and both are ex-teammates catching up for a meal. Is Hill was not meant to have friends and a social life?

I very much doubt pics of Mexican Food is code for secret trade meeting...

Yes I do know we put his name out there. The dogs bit hard.

They can bite as hard as they like. We won’t give him away, he is contracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back